College Park Apartments Area Features
The apartment complex consists of fourteen buildings adjacent to The Overlook and Kameron Pond.
Apartments house approximately 560 students in two to three-story buildings with two bedrooms, bath, and kitchen/living room. Some apartments are also duplexes.
General area features:
- Furnishings for each student include a living room with a couch, two chairs, end table, and coffee table, a bedroom with a XL twin mattress, desk, desk chair and wardrobe, and a kitchen with full size refrigerator/freezer, a dining table with four chairs, and cabinet space.
- Outdoor basketball courts with picnic area and grills.
- The CPA area is designated dry (alcohol is prohibited).
- Each bedroom door is accessed through a punch code assigned to each resident of the bedroom.
College Park Apartments map
Phase I building features (Buckeye, Elm, Hickory, Holly, International, Mimosa, Palm, Redwood and Science):
- Phase I buildings have microwave-convention ovens with stove tops.
- The CPA area is currently being upgraded with renovations! The updated bathrooms will include showers without bathtubs. As phase I buildings are renovated, their kitchens will include a microwave, an oven and a stove top.
- Temperature controlled through setting units from high to low HVAC
- Phase I apartments have carpeting in the bedrooms and not the common living areas.
Phase II building features (Butternut, Cypress, Mulberry , Sycamore and Tamarack):
- Phase II buildings have ovens with stove tops.
- Temperature controlled through setting units to a specific temperature number
- Phase II bedrooms have carpets. Some Phase II apartments have carpeting in the common living areas.
CPA residents are not required to have meal plans.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM