For hours of operation while the College is operating remotely, please consult our appointment schedule (available via Connect) or, if you are a graduate student, contact Sue Auger at email@example.com
Location: our College location, in Linden Hall, is currently closed while the College operates remotely
E-mail: for the duration of remote operation, the general email address for the Center will not be monitored on a regular basis. To contact us, please choose from the following options:
- to make an appointment for a remote consultation (via Webex), if you are an undergraduate student you can access our appointment calendar through Connect
- to make an appointment, if you are a graduate student, please email Sue Auger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- for questions about workshops, please contact Priscilla Tovey at email@example.com
- for general questions or concerns regarding the Center and its policies and procedures, or for inquiries about job opportunities for undergraduates, please contact Tom Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center also offers Student Workshops on a range of topics from writing the argument paper to critical reading and MLA, APA, and Turabian/Chicago style guidelines. These 45-minute workshops are facilitated by Center staff, faculty and peer consultants. Click below for a list of upcoming workshops.
Student Workshop Schedule
The Virtual Waiting Room. If it’s Wednesday, and you’re wondering whether there’s a wait, you can click the link below to see how many people are currently in line for a session at the Center (note that the number includes both people who are participating in active sessions, and those who are waiting for a session).
The Virtual Waiting Room
Find us in Linden Hall!
What Ramapo Students are Saying about the Center for Reading and Writing…
- “It was really helpful, because now I know what areas to focus on to complete my essay effectively.”
- “I was very satisfied with the help I received. My consultant showed me how to improve my paper and reading through it really helped.”
- “Everything about this session was positive and effective. I now have a better understanding on where to start with my research paper.”
- “I learned how to replace paragraphs in my essay, and help improve my thesis.”
- “I got a good perspective on my topic, and I also learned more about the Chicago style of writing.”
- “Going to the Reading and Writing Center helps give me more ideas and strategies to work with my paper.”
- “This is a great place to release the frustration when in doubt about writing.”
- “I know what changes I have to make, and how to make them.”