Remote appointments are available seven days a week from 10 AM until 10 PM. These can be made through the “My Success Network” section of Connect. In-person appointments are available Monday through Wednesday from 10 AM to 4 PM. These can be made by contacting Susan Auger at email@example.com
Location: Our campus location, in Linden Hall, willl be open by appointment Monday through Wednesday during the semester.
E-mail: For the duration of remote operation, the general email address for the Center will not be monitored on a regular basis. To contact us, please choose from the following options:
- to make an appointment for a remote consultation (via Webex), you can access our appointment calendar through Connect
- to make an in-person appointment contact Susan Auger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- for questions about workshops, please contact Priscilla Tovey at email@example.com
The Center also offers Student Workshops on a range of topics from writing the argument paper to critical reading and MLA, APA, and Turabian/Chicago style guidelines. These 45-minute workshops are facilitated by Center staff, faculty and peer consultants. Click below for a list of upcoming workshops.
Student Workshop Schedule
Our physical location is in Linden Hall, but we are currently largely operating on a remote basis by appointment only. We do not have walk-in hours.
What Ramapo Students are Saying about the Center for Reading and Writing…
- “It was really helpful, because now I know what areas to focus on to complete my essay effectively.”
- “I was very satisfied with the help I received. My consultant showed me how to improve my paper and reading through it really helped.”
- “Everything about this session was positive and effective. I now have a better understanding on where to start with my research paper.”
- “I learned how to replace paragraphs in my essay, and help improve my thesis.”
- “I got a good perspective on my topic, and I also learned more about the Chicago style of writing.”
- “Going to the Reading and Writing Center helps give me more ideas and strategies to work with my paper.”
- “This is a great place to release the frustration when in doubt about writing.”
- “I know what changes I have to make, and how to make them.”