The Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Program is one of the nation’s most successful comprehensive student support programs. The mission of the EOF Program at Ramapo College of New Jersey is to provide access to higher education and support for highly motivated students who exhibit the potential for success, but who come from families/communities disadvantaged by low income and a lack of access to quality educational preparation necessary to attend college.
The EOF Program provides such students full-time admission to the College, and the support needed to maintain their continued enrollment through graduation. This support includes grants and scholarships minimizing the financial burden of college attendance as well as services designed to foster academic success and scholarship, promote social responsibility, and involve students in connecting their education to the world of work and graduate study.
Admission to Ramapo College through the EOF Program is dependent on meeting both academic and financial eligibility requirements. For questions about applying and enrolling at Ramapo College of New Jersey through the EOF Program, please contact Jose Vallejo in the Office of Admissions.
For more information about the EOF Program at Ramapo College, visit the EOF Program Website
Fall 2019 Application Deadline
- August 15 – Final deadline for all Adult, Transfer and Re-Admit applications
Spring 2020 Application Deadline
- December 1 – First-Year, Adult, Transfer and Re-Admit applications
Fall 2020 Application Deadlines
- November 1 – First-Year Early Decision Deadline
- December 15 – First-Year Early Action Deadline
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for Nursing and Biology majors
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for Priority Merit Scholarship consideration
- February 1 – First-Year Regular Decision
- March 1 – Deadline for Generic Transfer Nursing applications
- May 1 – Deadline for all Adult, Transfer and Re-Admit applications
If you applied using the Common Application or our online application, you may check the status of your application any time by logging into our system.
Check My Application Status >
Ramapo College offers merit-based scholarships for Fall 2020 freshmen applicants. Freshmen applications MUST be received by December 15, 2019 and complete by January 15, 2020 to be considered. Click here for more details.
Financial Aid & Tuition >