The mission of the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) at Ramapo College of New Jersey is to provide access to higher education and support for highly motivated students who exhibit the potential for success, but who come from families/communities disadvantaged by low income and a lack of access to quality educational preparation necessary to attend college.
The EOF program provides such students full-time admission to the college, and the support needed to maintain their continued enrollment through graduation. This support includes grants and scholarships minimizing the financial burden of college attendance; and services designed to foster academic success and scholarship, promote social responsibility, and involve students in connecting their education to the world of work and graduate study.
Admission to Ramapo College through the EOF Program is dependent on meeting both academic and financial eligibility requirements. For questions about applying and enrolling at Ramapo College of New Jersey through the EOF Program, please contact Jose Vallejo in the Office of Admissions.
EOF Program Website
Fall 2017 Application Deadlines
- November 1 – Freshman Early Decision Deadline.
- December 15 – Freshman deadline for Nursing and Biology majors.
- January 15- Freshman deadline for priority merit scholarship consideration.
- March 1 – Final deadline for all other freshmen applications. Students who apply by March 1 will also be considered for a merit based scholarship only if funds remain available.
- March 1 – Deadline for generic transfer nursing applications.
- May 1 – Final deadline for all transfer and readmit applications.
Spring 2017 Application Deadlines
- January 10 – Deadline for all transfer and readmit applications.
If you applied using the Common Application or our on-line application you may check the status of your application any time by logging into our system.
Check My Application Status >
Ramapo College offers merit based scholarships for freshmen applicants. Freshmen applications MUST be received by December 15, 2016 and complete by January 15, 2017 to be considered. Click here for more details.
Financial Aid & Tuition >