The online graduation application is accessible after the student meets with their advisor and access to the online application is approved. Late applicants please use the double major application.
- Log on to Web Self-Service
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid (Tab or Link)
- Click on Student Records (Link)
- Click on Student Profile (Link)
- Click on Application to Graduate (Link on left side of page)
Instructions for completing the online graduation application (PDF)
Special Note for Students with 2 or 3 majors
Students with double majors and late applicants must use the link below to apply for graduation.
- Make an appointment with your advisor to confirm you are ready to apply for graduation. Your advisor will remove your graduation hold which will give you access to the online graduation application.
- In order to apply for graduation, your degree audit MUST have all areas satisfied. If your degree audit needs an adjustment, you should email your advisor or convener prior to applying. The advisor/convener will contact your dean with recommended audit adjustments.
- Complete the online Graduation Application by clicking the link above.
- The Graduation Office will contact you if there are any unforeseen issues.
- Dean Ed Petkus, Anisfield School of Business, Room ASB-333
- Dean Ken Goldstein, School of Contemporary Arts, Room BC-237
- Dean Susan Hangen, School of Humanities and Global Studies, Room B-224D
- Dean Aaron Lorenz, School of Social Science and Human Services, Room ASB-431
- Dean Edward Saiff, School of Theoretical and Applied Science, Room ASB-422
IMPORTANT: ALL correspondence regarding your graduation application and/or status will be sent to your RAMAPO EMAIL ACCOUNT ONLY. Therefore, you must maintain your Ramapo email account and check it regularly.