Show your Ramapo College pride all year long with our authentic assortment of collegiate apparel – including Ramapo College t-shirts, sweatshirts, gifts, hats and more. With sizes available for men and women, the whole family can cheer on Ramapo College in style in fan gear, every season. We’ve got Ramapo College gift ideas covered, with options ranging from drinkware to gift cards. Looking for more than clothing and gifts? Our selection of textbooks, general books, computers, course materials, and school supplies will ensure every Ramapo College student is prepared for success. Call, contact or come into the Campus Store today or conveniently shop our website.
The right textbooks, right now!
Order your textbooks online today.
It’s the easiest way to ensure you
get what you need.
See below for Store Hours
I need to purchase books for Fall classes, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com or visit us in-store during business hours.
When should I order my Fall textbooks?
- Place your order as soon as possible, for ship to home option. This ensures a contact free delivery of your course materials.
- Whenever possible order digital books for instant access to the materials. No wait time for delivery!
- Order as early as possible to ensure you get USED copies to help save you money!
- Rent your textbooks to save up to 80% off the price of a new book!
- Last Day to return Fall textbooks for full refund is 14 days when purchased before July 31. Purchases made Aug. 8 through Sept. 6, can be returned until Sept. 7. A 48 hr. return policy in effect after Sept. 6.
- (if returning by mail, package must be postmarked by the return dates above)
- Last Day to check-in RENTED textbooks for Fall sessions is 12/21/22.
I purchased a digital textbook, how do I access it?
- when purchasing online, the digital credentials will be sent in an email after purchase is confirmed.
- when purchasing in-store, the digital credentials will be on your receipt. Please do not throw out, as these cannot be reprinted.
- Brytewave/Redshelf is our digital provider. You can always log into RedShelf.com with your email and password to view materials.
- If you forgot your email or did not initially set it up, click on “forgot password” to re-set.
My course includes the course materials (ACCESS PROGRAM), how do I access them?
- If you are enrolled in a Follett ACCESS course that includes your textbooks, you will receive an email a week prior to the start of classes or one day after you register for the class (for late registration only), welcoming you to Follett ACCESS.
- The customer portal email is sent to your Ramapo email or the email listed with the school as primary contact. Please follow the instructions to create your account with RedShelf.
- If you do not receive an email or delete the email by mistake, log into RedShelf.com with the primary email account and click on “forgot password” to re-set and gain access to the materials.
- All faculty teaching a Follett ACCESS course will have the information listed on their syllabus.
Monday – Thursday: 10am-5pm
Saturday, Oct. 15: 10am-4pm – Family Day!
CLOSED Saturday and Sunday
The Bookstore is located on the Second Floor of
the Robert A. Scott Student Center.