Ramapo College is operating remotely until further notice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Normal Office Hours:
Fall / Spring Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 8 a.m. 5:15 p.m., Fri. Closed
CENTER FOR STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (CSI)
Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 12 midnight
Sat., 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Mon. – Fri., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat. – Sun., 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mon. – Thurs., 9 a.m. – 12 midnight
Fri., 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WOMEN’S CENTERMon. – Thur., 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Fri., 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Bookstore is currently closed, but our online store is always open please visit www.ramaposhop.com.
All orders ship FREE!
How do I return my rented textbooks?
- All rental patrons will receive emails reminding them to return RENTED textbooks. Email has free shipping label with instructions on how to return.
I placed an order online, but never picked up it, how can I receive it?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with order number and shipping address. We will ship it to you free.
I still need to purchase a book for class, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com
Is the Bookstore processing online orders for merchandise?
- Yes, we are still processing and shipping online orders for clothing, gifts and general merchandise.
How do I order my regalia for Commencement?
- Online ordering for regalia ended on March 14. Updates on how to purchase will be posted on the Commencement page. An email will be sent on how to order remotely, if students do not return to campus. Daily Digest posts will also have information, once it becomes available.
Normal Store Hours: SUSPENDED until further notice.
- Monday: 9am – 7pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 6pm
- Friday: 9am – 4pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Hours and schedules
Several offices on campus featured extended office hours on Mondays during the Academic Year. Known as Monday Evening Hours, the program is aimed at meeting the needs of (1) our current students and (2) our increasing non-traditional student population. Offices whose primary function is to serve students feature extended hours on Mondays, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Offices with Monday evening hours include:
Office of Student Accounts
Cahill Career Center
Center for Reading and Writing
Center for Student Involvement
Center for Student Success
Events and Conferences
Roukema Center for International Education
The College hopes that these extended hours will assist students in taking full advantage of all that Ramapo has to offer. For information regarding Monday evening hours, please call 201-684-7537.
Regular office hours will remain in effect Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.