Regular College Business Hours
Clarification of Terms in the Event of a College Closure
Lines of authority: The President of the College or their designee has the authority to close the College, adjust hours of operations, and determine modes of operation. This includes closings, delays, and transitions to remote operations due to inclement weather, power outages, adjustment of work schedules for energy savings purposes, or any other disruption that may necessitate a change to normal work hours and modes of operation. The declaration of a state of emergency by the Governor does not supersede the authority of the President of the College or their designee but is always considered when determining College operations.
The College is closed: This means that classes will not be held; instructors will communicate alternate plans to their students; offices are closed; and only essential staff report to campus.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Normal Office Hours:
Fall / Spring Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 8 a.m. 5:15 p.m., Fri. Closed
CENTER FOR STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (CSI)
The CSI main office is open throughout the summer months Monday through Thursday 8:00am-5:15pm, with the exceptions of the week of Memorial Day and Fourth of July, when the office is open Tuesday through Thursday 8:00am-5:45pm.
*Updated as of May 16th, 2022
Roadrunner Central is closed for the summer. Please visit the Center for Student Involvement for assistance.
J.Lee’s is closed for the summer. Please visit the Center for Student Involvement for assistance.
The Women’s Center is closed for the summer. Please visit the Center for Student Involvement for assistance.
See below for Store Hours.
Class of 2022 there’s still time to order your regalia for Commencement!
Direct to home orders ended on April 15, 2022.* You must make your purchase at the Bookstore directly.
*Any orders placed after April 15 will be subject to availability and will incur a late fee. see below.
The Bachelor’s package (for undergraduates) is now $101.50 (includes late fee) and has a black cap & gown, degree color tassel, zipper pull, and Ramapo stole. The Master’s package (for graduate students) is $106.50 (includes late fee) and has a maroon cap & gown, degree color tassel, zipper pull, and hood.
Graduates should wear their regalia at both the Arching Ceremony and their respective Commencement Ceremony.
For more information visit: ramapo.edu/commencement/regalia
I need to purchase books for Summer classes, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com or visit us in-store during business hours.
When should I order my Summer textbooks?
- Place your order as soon as possible, for ship to home option. This ensures a contact free delivery of your course materials.
- Whenever possible order digital books for instant access to the materials. No wait time for delivery!
- Order as early as possible to ensure you get USED copies to help save you money!
- Rent your textbooks to save up to 80% off the price of a new book!
- Last Day to return Summer I textbooks for full refund is 05/23/22 and 07/12/22 for Summer II.
- (if returning by mail, package must be postmarked by the return dates above)
- Last Day to check-in RENTED textbooks for Summer sessions is 8/11/22.
I purchased a digital textbook, how do I access it?
- when purchasing online, the digital credentials will be sent in an email after purchase is confirmed.
- when purchasing in-store, the digital credentials will be on your receipt. Please do not throw out, as these cannot be reprinted.
- Brytewave/Redshelf is our digital provider. You can always log into RedShelf.com with your email and password to view materials.
- If you forgot your email or did not initially set it up, click on “forgot password” to re-set.
My course includes the course materials (ACCESS PROGRAM), how do I access them?
- If you are enrolled in a Follett ACCESS course that includes your textbooks, you will receive an email a week prior to the start of classes or one day after you register for the class (for late registration only), welcoming you to Follett ACCESS.
- The customer portal email is sent to your Ramapo email or the email listed with the school as primary contact. Please follow the instructions to create your account with RedShelf.
- If you do not receive an email or delete the email by mistake, log into RedShelf.com with the primary email account and click on “forgot password” to re-set and gain access to the materials.
- All faculty teaching a Follett ACCESS course will have the information listed on their syllabus.
Store Hours Week of May 19:
- Monday – Wednesday: 10am-4pm
- Thursday: 10am-5pm
Summer Store Hours Begin on May 23:
- Monday – Thursday: 10am-4pm
We are CLOSED on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day
Hours and schedules