Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Normal Office Hours:
Fall / Spring Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 8 a.m. 5:15 p.m., Fri. Closed
CENTER FOR STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (CSI)
Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 12 midnight
Sat., 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Mon. – Fri., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat. – Sun., 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mon. – Thurs., 9 a.m. – 12 midnight
Fri., 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WOMEN’S CENTERMon. – Thur., 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Fri., 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Due to COVID-19, the Bookstore is currently has limited hours of operation, but our online store is always open please visit www.ramaposhop.com.
Please see below for new hours of operation.
How do I return my Summer rented textbooks?
- The deadline to return textbooks is August 8. Package must be postmarked by that date. If you do not receive a rental check-in email by August 12, 2020, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Please keep tracking information for your package, in case it’s lost.
- If you cannot ship back your books by the deadline, contact us immediately to make other arrangements.
I need to purchase books for Fall classes, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com. There are promotions running for discounts on general merchandise, when you place your textbook order.
When should I order my Fall textbooks?
- Place your order as soon as possible, for ship to home option. This ensures a contact free delivery of your course materials.
- Whenever possible order digital books, for instant access to the materials. No wait time for delivery!
- New this Fall! Choose in-store pick up option at checkout and schedule your pick-up date and time. Begins Aug. 27.
- Monday – Thursday: 10am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 1pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Hours and schedules
Several offices on campus featured extended office hours on Mondays during the Academic Year. Known as Monday Evening Hours, the program is aimed at meeting the needs of (1) our current students and (2) our increasing non-traditional student population. Offices whose primary function is to serve students feature extended hours on Mondays, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Offices with Monday evening hours include:
Office of Student Accounts
Cahill Career Center
Center for Reading and Writing
Center for Student Involvement
Center for Student Success
Events and Conferences
Roukema Center for International Education
The College hopes that these extended hours will assist students in taking full advantage of all that Ramapo has to offer. For information regarding Monday evening hours, please call 201-684-7537.
Regular office hours will remain in effect Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.