Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Normal Office Hours:
Fall / Spring Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 8 a.m. 5:15 p.m., Fri. Closed
CENTER FOR STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (CSI)
Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 12 midnight
Sat., 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Mon. – Fri., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat. – Sun., 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mon. – Thurs., 9 a.m. – 12 midnight
Fri., 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WOMEN’S CENTERMon. – Thur., 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Fri., 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The Bookstore is now open for in-store shopping. Please see hours below.
FALL RENTAL Textbook returns were due back by Dec. 24. We have extended the return date to Jan. 15. No extensions after this date.
- If you are shipping your textbooks back, please enclose your printed name and phone number.
- Packages must be postmarked by Jan. 15
- Keep a copy of the tracking for your records, in case of lost package.
- DO NOT include books that were not rented.
- DO NOT drop books off in the Library Bin.
- If you cannot return by the due date, contact us at email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, the Bookstore has limited hours of operation, but our online store is always open please visit www.ramaposhop.com.
I need to purchase books for Spring classes, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com or visit us in-store during business hours.
When should I order my Spring textbooks?
- Place your order as soon as possible, for ship to home option. This ensures a contact free delivery of your course materials.
- Whenever possible order digital books, for instant access to the materials. No wait time for delivery
- Order as early as possible to ensure you get USED copies to help save you money!
- Monday – Thursday: 10am – 3pm
- Friday: 10am – 2pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Hours and schedules
Several offices on campus featured extended office hours on Mondays during the Academic Year. Known as Monday Evening Hours, the program is aimed at meeting the needs of (1) our current students and (2) our increasing non-traditional student population. Offices whose primary function is to serve students feature extended hours on Mondays, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Offices with Monday evening hours include:
Office of Student Accounts
Cahill Career Center
Center for Reading and Writing
Center for Student Involvement
Center for Student Success
Events and Conferences
Roukema Center for International Education
The College hopes that these extended hours will assist students in taking full advantage of all that Ramapo has to offer. For information regarding Monday evening hours, please call 201-684-7537.
Regular office hours will remain in effect Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.