Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates
Normal Office Hours:
Fall / Spring Hours: Mon.- Fri. 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Mon.- Thurs. 8 a.m. 5:15 p.m., Fri. Closed
CENTER FOR STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (CSI)
Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. – 12 midnight
Sat., 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Mon. – Fri., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat. – Sun., 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Mon. – Thurs., 9 a.m. – 12 midnight
Fri., 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sun., 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
WOMEN’S CENTERMon. – Thur., 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Fri., 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
The Bookstore is now open for in-store shopping. Please see hours below.
Cap & Gown information for graduating Seniors:
For those students who have not ordered their regalia, and will need it for the upcoming ceremonies beginning May 17, you must contact the Bookstore to place an order. Sizes are limited, so please call us no later than May 10. If you would like your regalia, but do not need it for the ceremonies on campus, please contact us after May 24 to place an order.
Congratulations Class of 2021!
SPRING RENTAL Textbook returns are due back by May. 14.
- If you are shipping your textbooks back, please enclose your printed name and phone number.
- Packages must be postmarked by May. 14.
- Keep a copy of the tracking for your records, in case of lost package.
- DO NOT include books that were not rented.
- DO NOT drop books off in the Library Bin.
- If you cannot return by the due date, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Due to COVID-19, the Bookstore has limited hours of operation, but our online store is always open please visit www.ramaposhop.com.
I need to purchase books for Summer classes, how can I order?
- Please visit www.ramaposhop.com or visit us in-store during business hours.
When should I order my Summer textbooks?
- Place your order as soon as possible, for ship to home option. This ensures a contact free delivery of your course materials.
- Whenever possible order digital books, for instant access to the materials. No wait time for delivery
- Order as early as possible to ensure you get USED copies to help save you money!
Updated SUMMER Store Hours begin Monday, June 14. The store will be CLOSED on Monday, July 5th, for the 4th of July holiday.
- Monday – Wednesday: 10am – 2pm
- Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Hours and schedules
Several offices on campus featured extended office hours on Mondays during the Academic Year. Known as Monday Evening Hours, the program is aimed at meeting the needs of (1) our current students and (2) our increasing non-traditional student population. Offices whose primary function is to serve students feature extended hours on Mondays, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Offices with Monday evening hours include:
Office of Student Accounts
Cahill Career Center
Center for Reading and Writing
Center for Student Involvement
Center for Student Success
Events and Conferences
Roukema Center for International Education
The College hopes that these extended hours will assist students in taking full advantage of all that Ramapo has to offer. For information regarding Monday evening hours, please call 201-684-7537.
Regular office hours will remain in effect Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.