Fall 2020 transportation services will begin on Wednesday, September 2. Service will be weekdays only, on days when class is in session. One vehicle, the Ramapo Roadrunner Express (RRE) will provide service to the Ramsey Rt 17 train station, a few local shopping centers, and the Garden State Plaza (to include connections to NJ Transit buses). Questions regarding Fall 2020 transportation service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who rides the RRE or Coach USA should complete the following form.
Ramapo College is excited to offer numerous transportation service options including:
- A free shuttle which runs between campus and Ramsey Route 17 Train Station each weekday
- A free shuttle to Garden State Plaza each weekday
- A free shuttle which provides access to various area locations each weekday
- A Coach USA/Shortline bus route operating from campus to Port Authority in NYC with discounted student and faculty/staff tickets
- Easy access to the NJ Transit system and 25% off monthly passes for students
For general shuttle, Coach USA/Shortline, or other transportation questions, please email the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) at email@example.com or call 201-684-7593.
CSI Office Hours
For shuttle questions outside CSI Office hours, please call Public Safety at 201-684-6666.
Shuttle buses are not lift-equipped. To request disability- related accommodations, please call (201) 684-7593 in advance.
All times are approximate. Fluctuations in scheduled times may occur due to traffic, weather, train, or other delays.
In the event of a weather emergency resulting in College closing, the shuttles may not be in service. Changes to the shuttle schedule (related to weather or other) are announced via Ramapo College’s Shuttle Twitter account @RCNJShuttle and are posted above.