Ramapo College is now operating multiple shuttles. All shuttles are operating on a normal schedule.
Coach USA is running on a normal schedule.
Ramapo College is excited to offer numerous transportation service options including:
- A free shuttle which runs between campus and Ramsey Route 17 Train Station 22 times each weekday
- A free shuttle which provides access to various area locations each weekday
- A free shuttle which provides service to the train station and area locations on Saturday and Sunday
- A Coach USA/Shortline bus route operating from campus to Port Authority in NYC with discounted student and faculty/staff tickets
- Easy access to the NJ Transit system and 25% off monthly passes for students
For general shuttle, Coach USA/Shortline, or other transportation questions, please email the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-684-7593.
CSI Office Hours
For shuttle questions outside CSI Office hours, please call Public Safety at 201-684-6666.
Shuttle buses are not lift-equipped. To request disability- related accommodations, please call (201) 684-7593 in advance.
All times are approximate. Fluctuations in scheduled times may occur due to traffic, weather, train, or other delays.
In the event of a weather emergency resulting in College closing, the shuttles may not be in service. Changes to the shuttle schedule (related to weather or other) are announced via Ramapo College’s Twitter account @RamapoCollegeNJ and are posted above.