To reserve a place in the Spring class and request on-campus housing, you must submit your deposit. You may submit your deposit electronically or by postal mail.
If you wish to submit your deposit electronically, please log in to your application using the Email Address and Password that you created when you applied to Ramapo which may be found in the acknowledgement message you received from us when you submitted your Common Application. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your application https://apply.ramapo.edu/apply/status
- View your acceptance letter
- Return to your status page and click on “Reply to Offer of Admission”
- Choose the appropriate option
- Click the Submit Payment button and enter the appropriate payment information
If you wish to submit your deposit by postal mail, simply return the Acceptance Card found in your admission packet to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible. Include a check or money order for $300 if you will be commuting.
The deposit is credited toward your charges for the fall semester.