spacerAdmitted Students - Adult Degree Completion || Ramapo College of New Jersey Skip to main content


Ramapo College Office of Admissions

Anthony Dovi
Associate Director of Graduate and Adult Admissions
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
p: (201) 684-7305
f: (201) 684-7964

Accelerated Degree Completion Program

Trish Laprey
Director/Degree Completion Program
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
p: (201) 684-7388

Virtual Tour

YouVisit Branding
Launch Virtual Tour
YouVisit Hover Branding

Translate This Page:

Google-Translate-English to Spanish Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Bulgarian Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA

Powered by Google Logo

Ramapo College Adult Degree Completion

Adult Student Enrollment Checklist

1. Submit Your Enrollment Deposit

Your enrollment deposit must be submitted before you will be able to access certain functions at Ramapo, such as setting up your e-mail and registering for classes. Submitting your deposit as soon as possible will ensure you are on the right track for the beginning of the semester. If you wish to submit your deposit electronically, visit

2. Activate Your Ramapo College E-Mail Account

All students must set up their MyRamapo account in order to receive mailings and announcements, and to access their bill. To set up your e-mail account, visit For further assistance, please call the Help Desk at (201) 684-7777.

3. Registration and Advisement

All new adult students must sign up for Orientation by visiting this link Orientation or sign up for an individualized advisement appointment.

All new students entering the Evening-Accelerated Degree Completion majors in Social Science or Contemporary Arts:  Learn more at by visiting Admitted Students: Degree Completion Program.  Degree Completion Program students will be manually registered for accelerated DCP classes prior to the semester start so no action is necessary.

4. Transfer Credits

Students who are transferring fewer than 64 credits or who have not completed all of Ramapo’s general education requirements through transfer will be required to complete additional courses outside of the Degree Completion Program.  Individualized degree maps will be sent to students later this summer and will outline any additional credit requirements.

5. Immunization Paperwork

All Adult students under the age of 31 are required to: 1) complete and submit the RCNJ Immunization Form; and present proof of two immunizations. To obtain additional information – and – to access these forms, please visit: Immunization Records must be updated and submitted to the Health Services Office promptly. If you have additional questions please call the Health Services Office 201-684-7536 or Fax# 201-684-7534.

6. Financial Aid

Students interested in receiving a financial aid package must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) at Interested students are encouraged to fill out the FAFSA promptly. You can find a FASFA tutorial at Please contact the Financial Aid department at (201) 684-7549 with any questions.

7. Billing

Please change text to read: All bills are received online through Web Self-Service via Paper bills will not be sent in the mail. Visit for more information. Please be aware that payment plans are available for the fall and spring semesters. Visit for more information. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts with any questions about billing or payment plans: or (201) 684-7495.

8. Transcripts

Send your final official transcript(s) from any previous college or university indicating final credits completed and/or graduation. Documents should be mailed to: The Office of Graduate and Adult  Admissions, Ramapo College of New Jersey, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430.

9. Parking Permit

All students who plan to park on campus must have a valid parking permit permanently affixed to their vehicle. Parking decals can be obtained at Select “Commuter” when the choices appear. Be sure to be connected to a printer when requesting a permit as it will only give you one opportunity to print a temporary permit to use until the permanent one comes in the mail. Charges for the parking permit will automatically be charged to your student account.

10. Testing and Placement

Students who have not completed their Critical Reading and Writing or college-level math general education requirements through transfer credits may need a placement test in order to determine next steps for fulfilling either of those requirements.  Students who have earned an AS or AA from a NJ community college have completed all of their general education requirements and do not need placement tests.