Please be aware, students must now Accept or Decline Federal Direct Loans through the Ramapo College Self-Service. Your loan will not appear on your bill until you do so. Please follow these instructions:
Log into Ramapo College Self-Service with your Ramapo Email username and password
- Select “Student Services & Financial Aid” and “Financial Aid”
- Select “My Award Information” and “Award by Aid Year”
- Choose Award Year 2023-2024
- Select “Accept Award Offer” tab
The Award Overview tab is a summary of your financial aid package. The Terms and Conditions tab provides you with important information about your awards. The “Accept Award Offer” tab is where you must choose to accept or decline your loans.
Other Important Information:
NJ Residents make sure that you complete the required additional state questions no later than September 15.
To provide this information online, you must create a login to HESAA’s NEW student information system, NJFAMS to do this:
- Go to https://njfams.hesaa.org. If you do not yet have a user name and password to NJFAMS, you will be able to create one.
- Click the “create a student login” link to create your user name and password to the NEW system.
- Once logged into NJFAMS you can view any outstanding tasks that require your attention to complete your record.