How to Submit Financial Aid Verification Documents
Student Instructions to submit completed financial aid verification forms with MappingXpress
The Office of Financial Aid will no longer accept documents via email or fax. Students may submit documents via US mail, in person, or you can upload documents via MappingXpress https://mappingyourfuture.org/MappingXpress/RCNJ/
You will need the following information:
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Last 4 of SSN
- Birth Date
- Student ID
- Visit https://mappingyourfuture.org/MappingXpress/RCNJ/
- Enter the passcode Ramapo#1, enter the CAPTCHA code displayed, and click “Submit”. Please note the passcode is case sensitive.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.
- Confirm the information you entered is correct and click “Submit”.
- Select the total number of documents you would like to upload. You can select up to 12 documents for each upload. You will have the opportunity to add additional documents after your initial upload. We recommend the total size of the file(s) you upload be less than 25MB. Uploading files totaling more than 25MB may cause your session to time-out or cause the individual retrieving your file(s) experience a time-out issue.
- Select the type of document and choose the file.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Select whether or not you have additional documents to upload.
- If yes, select yes and click “Submit”. Repeat steps 5-7.
- If no, select no and click “Submit”.
- Print out the confirmation page for your records or make a note of your confirmation number.
- Click the “Exit” button.
Click here to submit completed forms: https://mappingyourfuture.org/MappingXpress/RCNJ/