As a new graduate student, you will need to activate your e-mail account and take advantage of the College’s Intranet – web.ramapo.edu which is our internal News, Services and Registration portal.
The portal gives you access to Web Registration, paying your bill, reviewing your account, e-mail, your personal calendar, course tools and more.
Activating your e-mail account is easy. You will need your Ramapo ID (“R” number which was included in your acceptance letter) and your date of birth. Setup
Once you have activated your e-mail, you can log into the portal. Please disable any pop-up blocker. In the “user name” box, please type in your Ramapo e-mail address (without @ramapo.edu) and your NEW password. Login
If you would like to forward your Ramapo emails from your @ramapo.edu to a personal address – please follow the instructions below –
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. You can only forward messages for a single Gmail address, and not an email group or alias.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed OK.
- A verification message will be sent to that address. Click the verification link in that message.
- Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
- Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.