This Consumer Information site provides prospective and current students, parents, counselors, researchers, legislators, and employees access to information that will enable consumers to make informed decisions about postsecondary education at Ramapo College.
The New Jersey College Student and Parent Consumer Information Act (P.L. 2009, Chapter 197) was approved January 14, 2010 and effective March 16, 2010. The Act requires each New Jersey four-year public institution of higher education to place “comprehensive information on the cost of attendance, the graduation rates of admitted students, and the faculty of the institution,” on its website. The stated purpose of the Act is to “maximize the awareness of students and their families of the costs associated with enrollment in the institution, the institution’s success in ensuring the graduation of its students, and the composition of the teaching faculty that a student will encounter.” Data for all New Jersey four-year public institutions of higher education are available on the New Jersey Higher Education website at http://www.nj.gov/highereducation/
Posted here is the New Jersey College Student and Parent Consumer Report for Ramapo College of New Jersey (PDF)
Cost of Attendance
Health and Safety
- Crime Log
The Crime Log for the most recent 60 days is open for public review during normal business hours in the Office of Public Safety. Portions of the log older than 60 days are available for public review within two business days of a request. Please contact the Office of Public Safety at (201) 684-7432 or use the link above for more information.
- Missing Persons Policy
- Timely Notice Report
- Security Report or Notice of Security Report
By October 1, the Campus Crime Statistics Report will be posted on the Department of Public Safety website. For additional information on campus security or to request a paper copy of the annual report, please contact the Office of Public Safety at (201) 684-7432 or use the link above for more information.
- Fire Logs
The fire log can be accessed at the link above.
It is also available for public review during normal business hours in the Office of Public Safety.
- Fire Safety Report or Notice of Fire Safety Report
By October 1, the Fire Safety Report can be accessed at the link above. It will be open for public review during normal business hours in the Office of Public Safety. For additional information on fire safety or to request a paper copy of the annual report, please contact the Office of the Fire Marshal at (201) 684-6252.
LINKS TO RAMAPO COLLEGE FIRE SAFETY REPORTS AND FIRE SAFETY INFORMATION
The Headings of the information required by the HEOA to enrolled students, current employees and perspective students and employees are listed below and are located at the following web address:
Paper copies of these documents are available upon request to: Dennis Harrington, Fire Marshal, Ramapo College of New Jersey at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information for Crime Victims About Disciplinary Hearings (Given to Victim Upon Request)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccinations Policies
- Parking / Motor Vehicle Rules and Regulations
- Emergency Preparedness
Emergency Response & Evacuation Procedures
The College has an Emergency Preparedness Plan and a Continuity of Operations Plan to address potential threats and hazards and for continuing business operations and academic programs in the event of a major disaster or an event that impacts College facilities. Included in the Emergency Preparedness Plan are procedures for communicating emergencies to the campus community, evacuating facilities, providing shelter-in-place locations and actions to take in the event of an emergency. Information regarding these plans may be obtained using the above link or from the Director of Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity (201) 684-6803, Office of Public Safety (201) 684-7432, or Chief Planning Officer (201) 684-7621.
- Completion Rates (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- Overall Graduation Rate: 4 Year and 6 Year (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- Overall Retention Rate: 1 Semester and 1 Year (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- 4 Year & 6 Year Graduation Rate by Demographics (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- One Year Retention Rate by Demographics (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- 4 Year & 6 Year Graduation Rate by Admission Type (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- One Year Retention Rate by Admission Type (see Fact Book, ch. 3, Student Outcomes)
- Plans of Graduating Seniors (see Survey Research-Graduating Senior Survey, password-protected)