Friends of Ramapo Information
Spring 2019 Registration
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
In person registration required; advance assistance available (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check In: Conference Room D211I
(right next door to the Registrar in the main corridor)
Office of the Registrar – Room D224
Please complete the checklist/worksheet and pre-registration form and bring both to registration. For detailed information, please see the How to Audit a Course page.
More Friends of Ramapo PLUS Benefits!
1. Friends PLUS members are now eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses:
- In addition to the opportunity to audit one course each in the Fall and Spring semesters the program has been extended to include one Summer course per person.
2. Members may now audit Online courses, as part or all of the three courses, subject to availability.
3. Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register!
- All books and course fees are the individual’s responsibility.
- Ask for and obtain a waiver from the professor for any pre-requisites prior to registration and bring this documentation with you to registration (if applicable.)
- No transcript is maintained.
- Certain courses may be excluded.
For more information on any event please contact: Barbara LaRobardier 201-684-7093 or email@example.com