Friends of Ramapo Information
Summer 2017 Registration
Summer I Session: Monday, May 22, 2017
11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Summer II Session: Monday, July 10, 2017
11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friends PLUS members may only register to audit ONE course during the summer. There are two sessions from which to choose courses.
In person registration required
Check In: Conference Room D211I
(right next door to the Registrar in the main corridor)
Office of the Registrar – Room D224
Please complete the checklist/worksheet and pre-registration form and bring both to registration. For detailed information, please see the How to Audit a Course page.
More Friends of Ramapo PLUS Benefits!
1. Friends PLUS members are now eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses:
- In addition to the opportunity to audit one course each in the Fall and Spring semesters the program has been extended to include one Summer course per person.
2. Members may now audit Online courses, as part or all of the three courses, subject to availability.
3. Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register!
- All books and course fees are the individual’s responsibility.
- Ask for and obtain a waiver from the professor for any pre-requisites prior to registration and bring this documentation with you to registration (if applicable.)
- No transcript is maintained.
- Certain courses may be excluded.
For more information on any event please contact: Jo Anne Zellers 201-684-7179 or firstname.lastname@example.org