NEW Friends PLUS Membership Benefits!
Friends of Ramapo PLUS benefits just got better!
- Eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses
- Online courses may now be audited
- Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register
See details below
Friends PLUS Membership $150
Friends of Ramapo PLUS members receive a tuition waiver to audit THREE (3) courses in addition to enjoying all the benefits of General Membership.
- Members may now audit one undergraduate level course in the Fall and Spring semesters and one Summer course, including online courses (as part or all of the three courses) subject to availability
- Participation is on a space-permitting basis. When checking course availability, there must be at least one seat available to audit the class
- Certain courses may be excluded
- No transcript is maintained
- Books/Lab fees are individual’s responsibility
- All fees are non-refundable once paid
General Membership $60
- Receipt of Ramapo Magazine
- Advance notice of special Friends of Ramapo events and activities
- Discounts to select Berrie Center Events: https://www.ramapo.edu/berriecenter/
- Use of the College library
- George T. Potter Library
- Online services and book borrowing are available
- Parking hangtag
- Discounted tuition for Krame Center for Contemplative Studies and Mindful Living
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR 8-week course) https://www.ramapo.edu/kramecenter/
- Members are eligible to purchase a membership to the Bill Bradley Sports and Recreation Center
- Individual membership for $300
- Family membership for $600
- The Bradley Center features
- 2,200 seat arena
- Fitness center
- 25 meter pool
- Climbing wall
- Jogging track
- Locker room
Memberships are active for one year from the receipt of the application and payment **Note: You must first become a Friend of Ramapo at either the $60 or $150 level and then you are eligible to purchase a membership to the Bill Bradley Center and/or receive discounted tuition to Krame Center MBSR 8-week course.
Pay by Check
- Friends of Ramapo checks are payable to: Ramapo College Foundation.
- Bradley Center membership checks are payable to: Ramapo College of New Jersey.
Both checks may be mailed to:
Friends of Ramapo
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road,
Mahwah, NJ 07430-1680
Credit card payments may also be made by phone to Jo Anne Zellers 201-684-7179. For any additional information please email email@example.com or visit our office in the Birch Mansion to join in person.