Friends of Ramapo Information
Spring 2019 Registration
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
11 a.m.-4 p.m.
In person registration required; advance assistance available ( please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check In: Conference Room D211I
(right next door to the Registrar in the main corridor)
Office of the Registrar – Room D224
Please complete the checklist/worksheet and pre-registration form and bring both to registration. For detailed information, please see the How to Audit a Course page.
College Information Night
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Bradley Center-Konica Minolta Lobby
You are invited to an open discussion with Peter Rice, Director of Admissions at Ramapo College of New Jersey. He will offer information and guidance on the entire College Admissions process including: timeline, testing, essays, visiting colleges, financial aid and the application and screening processes.
Open to families including students and parents 8th -12th grade and friends. There is no charge for this event.
Please contact email@example.com by September 21 to reserve seats or with any questions.
Ramapo College Foundation Performing Arts Series
The Performing Arts Dinner Series committee invites you to join them for four wonderful evenings with friends. Come and enjoy a delicious gourmet dinner, first class entertainment, and an opportunity to provide scholarships and to help the students of Ramapo College enhance their educational experience. Please view details of the performances here: https://www.ramapo.edu/dinner-series/
The Krame Center for Contemplative Studies and Mindful Living
You are invited to view all Krame Center events at the following link: https://www.ramapo.edu/kramecenter/ Many events are free of charge and may be enjoyed on campus.
The Angelica and Russ Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts
You are invited to view the Berrie Center Calendar of events at the following link: https://www.ramapo.edu/berriecenter/performance-schedule/
Please mention that you are a Friends of Ramapo member when ordering or purchasing tickets to see if an event is eligible for a member discount.
More Friends of Ramapo PLUS Benefits!
1. Friends PLUS members are now eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses:
- In addition to the opportunity to audit one course each in the Fall and Spring semesters the program has been extended to include one Summer course per person.
2. Members may now audit Online courses, as part or all of the three courses, subject to availability.
3. Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register!
- All books and course fees are the individual’s responsibility.
- Ask for and obtain a waiver from the professor for any pre-requisites prior to registration and bring this documentation with you to registration (if applicable.)
- No transcript is maintained.
- Certain courses may be excluded.