2017 TD Bank Summer Concert Series
The best of rock and pop tribute bands will headline the 2017 TD Bank Summer Concert Series on the college campus.
Please join us Thursday evenings in July 2017 at Ramapo College.
- July 6 “Alotta Colada”
- an exciting Island Party band kicks off the summer concert season. The music is timeless, from Marley to Buffet, Jersey Shore Classics to Lady Gaga–summer songs all night long! Fireworks show by Garden State Fireworks immediately following concert (weather permitting)*
- July 13 “Frontiers” — The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band
- Frontiers is hailed by fans and critics alike as the best Journey tribute band in the world, performing Journey’s music with outstanding accuracy.* Fireworks Rain Date
- July 20 “Unchained” — Van Halen Tribute Band
- Formed in 1998, Unchained quickly became recognized as the premier Van Halen tribute band. They have played top venues through the country and their music will rock the house!
- July 27 “Long Live The Beatles Show” — The Mahoney Brothers
- This is the longest running Beatles show in the country. It is an all live musical event with an incredible show-stopping impersonation of one of the greatest musical groups of all time. The show creates an evening of nostalgic entertainment, recreating the sights and sounds of the Beatles from 1962 to 1970.
Note: Please allow extra time to travel to the concerts beginning July 19 due to a Road Closure on Rt. 202, near the South Entrance to the College.
All concerts start at 8 p.m. on the Bandshell Lawn. In case of rain concerts will be held in the Bradley Center Arena. Concerts are free; Parking is $5 per vehicle.
For more information or to request disability-related accommodations, please call (201) 684-7093.
Hosted by Ramapo College and sponsored by TD Bank. Ramapo College gratefully acknowledges the support of additional concert sponsors: Bergen Barracudas Swim Team, Brain Balance Achievement Centers, Brandywine Living in Mahwah, The Friends of Ramapo, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Liberty Subaru in Emerson, Liberty KIA in Ramsey, Liberty Hyundai in Mahwah and Liberty Genesis in Mahwah. If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor for the Series, please contact Jo Anne Zellers (email@example.com) 201-684-7179.
We hope you will join us for some fun-filled summer nights in July!