Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!”
Our mandatory orientation program provides you with access to faculty, staff and other academic offices that will assist in your first semester registration and transition. It will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with current Ramapo students as well as meet your fellow incoming Roadrunners!
We also have a concurrent family orientation program that is designed for your families and encourage you to invite up to two guests with you for orientation. Be sure to click through all the information on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at (201) 684-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
All new students must attend a New Student Orientation.
Once you have submitted your deposit, you will receive an email with a link to register for orientation (beginning November 1st).
Spring Orientation Dates:
- Please note:
- RN to BSN students should set up an appointment directly with Clare Naparano, Nursing Advisor, email@example.com, (201) 684-7529.
- Readmit and Adult Transfer (25 or older) students should contact the Center for Student Success, (201) 684-7441, to set up academic advisement.
- Degree Completion Students will attend a separate orientation, please contact Trish Laprey, (201) 684-7388 with any questions.
- January 20, 2020 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 20-24, 2020 – Winter Welcome
- January 21, 2020 – First Day of Classes
- January 27, 2020 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- April 6, 2020 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- May 6-12, 2020 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar