Fall 2022 New Student Experience
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!” New Student Experience is a multistep process for our students and more information will be sent to the students personal email addresses as the systems go live for the Fall 2022 semester. Feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at email@example.com!
New Student Experience is designed to ensure that all new students receive all of the information that they need in order to start their first semester at Ramapo College. Throughout the orientation process you become acclimated to Ramapo and all of the resources available to you, you will be introduced to student leaders who will share their experiences with you and you will have the chance to meet other new students as well!
We will share all of this information and experiences with you through a multi-step process including:
- Connecting through in person events on campus.
- Learning through online modules.
Be sure to check your personal and Ramapo emails for important updates and reminders. Be sure to join us on Instagram (@RCNJTransfers and @RCNJ_Orientation) as well! We are excited to see you on campus soon!
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at email@example.com to set up an appointment for advising.
- Evening Adult Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 and 3+1 Students contact Nora McCarthy at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- April – In Person Orientation Registration Begins
- May 2, 2022 – Virtual New Student Modules Go Live
- June 22 – July 28, 2022 – In Person Orientation Events (if applicable)
- August 28, 2022 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- August 28-30, 2022 – Welcome Week
- August 31, 2022 – First Day of Classes
- September 6, 2022 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- November 18, 2022 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- December 14-20, 2022 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar