CLICK HERE for the Orientation Leader and Peer Facilitator Application
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!”
Our mandatory orientation program provides you with access to faculty, staff and other academic offices that will assist in your first semester registration and transition. It will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with current Ramapo students as well as meet your fellow incoming Roadrunners!
We also have a concurrent family orientation program that is designed for your families and encourage you to invite up to two guests with you for orientation. Be sure to click through all the information on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at (201) 684-7441 or email@example.com!
Fall Orientation Dates
First Year Orientation Dates
- June 23, 2020
- June 24, 2020
- June 30, 2020
- July 1, 2020
- July 14, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- July 21, 2020
- July 22, 2020
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Students must attend orientation prior to the start of the summer program.
- Honors Students are encouraged to attend orientation on July 1, 2020 or July 14, 2020.
Transfer Orientation Dates
- May 5, 2020
- June 25, 2020
- July 2, 2020
- July 23, 2020
- July 30, 2020
- RN to BSN students contact Clare Naporano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-684-7529 to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at 201-684-7441 to set up an appointment for advising.
- Adult students (25+) contact the Center for Student Success at 201-684-7441 to set up an appointment with Jessica Steinheimer for your orientation and advising.
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com or 201-684-7388 for more information about your orientation program.
- August 30, 2020 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- August 30-September 7, 2020 – Welcome Week
- September 2, 2020 – First Day of Classes
- September 8, 2020 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- November 13, 2020 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- December 16-22, 2020 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar