Spring 2024 New Student Experience
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!” New Student Experience is a multistep process which is outlined in your admissions portal as well as on the pages of this website. Feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at email@example.com!
New Student Experience is designed to ensure that all new students receive all of the information that they need in order to start their first semester at Ramapo College. Throughout the orientation process you become acclimated to Ramapo and all of the resources available to you, you will be introduced to student leaders who will share their experiences with you and you will have the chance to meet other new students as well!
We will share all of this information and experiences with you through a multi-step process including:
- Connecting through in person events on campus.
- Learning through online modules.
Be sure to check your personal and Ramapo emails for important updates and reminders. Be sure to join us on Instagram (@RCNJTransfers and @RCNJ_Orientation) as well! We are excited to see you on campus soon!
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Lisa Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) Sign up for your one on one academic advisement appointment via the link in your admissions portal.
- Evening Adult Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 and 3+1 Students contact Nora McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- International Students contact Rajesh Adhikari at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- Early November 2023 – Virtual New Student Module Goes Live and Registration for Academic Advisement and Explore Campus begins.
- November 27, 2023 – Advising Appointments begin
- January 9, 2024 – Explore Campus Orientation Session
- January 23, 2024 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 23-26, 2024 – Winter Welcome
- January 24, 2024 – First Day of Classes
- January 30, 2024 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web)
- May 9-15, 2024 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar