Spring 2023 New Student Experience
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!” New Student Experience is a multistep process for our students and more information will be sent to the students personal email addresses on November 1, 2022. Feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
New Student Experience is designed to ensure that all new students receive all of the information that they need in order to start their first semester at Ramapo College. Throughout the orientation process you become acclimated to Ramapo and all of the resources available to you, you will be introduced to student leaders who will share their experiences with you and you will have the chance to meet other new students as well!
We will share all of this information and experiences with you through a multi-step process including:
- Connecting through in person events on campus.
- Learning through online modules.
Be sure to check your personal and Ramapo emails for important updates and reminders. Be sure to join us on Instagram (@RCNJTransfers and @RCNJ_Orientation) as well! We are excited to see you on campus soon!
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at email@example.com to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for advising.
- Evening Adult Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 and 3+1 Students contact Nora McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- November 1, 2022 – Virtual New Student Module Goes Live
- November 15, 2022 – Individual Advising Appointments begin (if applicable)
- December 2022 and January 2023 – In Person Group Advisement Sessions (if applicable)
- January 16, 2023 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 16-20, 2023 – Winter Welcome
- January 17, 2023 – First Day of Classes
- January 23, 2023 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- March 12-18, 2023 – Spring Break
- May 3-9, 2023 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar