Spring Orientation Dates:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Friday, January 5, 2018
- Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Readmit and Adult students should call (201) 684-7441 to set up an individual advising appointment.
- RN to BSN students should set up an appointment directly with Asha Mehta, Nursing Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree Completion Students will attend a separate orientation on January 11th in the evening, please contact Trish Laprey, (201) 684-7388 with any questions.
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!”
Our mandatory orientation program provides you with access to faculty, staff and other academic offices that will assist in your first semester registration and transition. It will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with current Ramapo students as well as meet your fellow incoming Roadrunners!
We also have a concurrent family orientation program that is designed for your families and encourage you to invite up to two guests with you for orientation. Be sure to click through all the information on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at (201) 684-7441 or email@example.com!
Click Here for Registration Instructions
- January 15, 2018 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 15-19, 2018 – Winter Welcome Week
- January 16, 2018 – First Day of Classes
- January 22, 2018 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- March 12-16, 2018 – Spring Break
- April 6, 2018 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- May 2-8, 2018 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar