Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!”
Our mandatory orientation program provides you with access to faculty, staff and other academic offices that will assist in your first semester registration and transition. It will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with current Ramapo students as well as meet your fellow incoming Roadrunners!
We also have a concurrent family orientation program that is designed for your families and encourage you to invite up to two guests with you for orientation. Be sure to click through all the information on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at (201) 684-7441 or email@example.com!
All Orientations have now ended,
SIGN UP for ONE STOP CENTER APPOINTMENT
Beginning on Tuesday, August 6 the Office of Admissions, Center for Student Success and Office of Financial Aid will operate a One Stop Center located in the McBride House on Ramapo’s campus in Mahwah, NJ.
The purpose of the One-Stop Center is for you to complete the enrollment process in One Stop! You can consult with financial aid, meet with an academic advisor, and leave with a schedule all in 30 minutes! It is mandatory for all students accepted after August 1 to schedule an appointment with us, day and evening time slots are available.
CLICK HERE to Sign Up NOW – One Stop Center Appointment
Fall Orientation Dates:
- Please note:
- EOF students must attend orientation on 6/18/19 or 6/19/19.
- Honors students are encouraged to attend orientation on 6/26/19 or 7/9/19.
- Please note:
- RN to BSN students should set up an appointment directly with Asha Mehta, Nursing Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (201) 684-7143.
- Readmit and Adult Transfer (25 or older) students should contact the Center for Student Success, (201) 684-7441, to set up academic advisement.
- Degree Completion Students will attend a separate orientation, please contact Trish Laprey, (201) 684-7388 with any questions.
- September 1, 2019 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- September 1-8, 2019 – Welcome Week
- September 4, 2019 – First Day of Classes
- September 10, 2019 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- November 15, 2019 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- December 16-21, 2019 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar