Spring 2022 New Student Orientation
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!” Be sure to click through all the information under the Spring Orientation section on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!
New Student Orientation is designed to ensure that all new students receive all of the information that they need in order to start their first semester at Ramapo College. Throughout the orientation process you become acclimated to Ramapo and all of the resources available to you, you will be introduced to student leaders who will share their experiences with you and you will have the chance to meet other new students as well!
We will share all of this information and experiences with you through a multi-step process including:
- Connecting through in person events on campus.
- Learning through online modules.
Throughout October and November we will be updating this website with more information and exact details. Please check back reguarly and be sure to check your personal email for important updates and reminders. Be sure to join us on Instagram (@RCNJTransfers and @RCNJ_Orientation) as well! We are excited to see you on campus soon!
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at email@example.com to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for advising.
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 Students contact Trish Laprey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- Mid-November – Virtual New Student Orientation Goes Live and In Person Orientation Registration Begins
- December 14th and January 6th – In Person Orientation Events (if applicable)
- January 17, 2022 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 17-21, 2022 – Winter Welcome Week
- January 18, 2022 – First Day of Classes
- January 24, 2022 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- April 15, 2022 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- May 4-10, 2022 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar