Currently enrolled high school seniors who wish to attend Ramapo College as a non-degree seeking student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a high school senior
- Have a minimum GPA of a 3.00/B/85%
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a high school guidance counselor or principal supporting the student’s ability to work at a college level
- To place into college level math and English courses, high school seniors must take the basic skills placement test (ACCUPLACER). Please visit Testing for further information.
* High school students can be exempted from testing if they score above a certain criteria on the SAT or ACT. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.