Please note that the floor plan is a general representation of the room layout and may differ from the displayed image.
Bischoff Hall Building Features
Bischoff Hall is adjacent to the Trustees Pavilion Restaurant (dining hall, conference rooms).
A five-story building, with elevator access, houses about 250 students in hotel-like large rooms, configured for two resident students.
- Furnishings include bed, mattress, large desk with rolling pedestal storage unit, desk, desk chair, overhead bookcase/storage, tack board, chest of drawers, wardrobe, and bookcase/storage unit; Microwave/refrigerator provided in each bedroom;
- Flat screen televisions and Wi-Fi in all floor lounges
- Hall office on first floor
- Outdoor ampitheater-like seating
- Outdoor volleyball court with picnic area and grills
- State-of-the-art gaming equipment in fourth-floor lounges in both residence halls
- Bischoff Hall is designated as dry (alcohol prohibited) regardless of age.
- Bedroom, approx. 14’-7” x 15′
Bischoff Hall residents are required to have meal plans.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM