Please note that the floor plan is a general representation of the room layout and may differ from the displayed image.
Laurel Hall Building Features
Laurel Hall shares the quad with Pine Hall, and is near to the Scott Student Center, Birch Tree Inn and the Atrium.
Laurel Hall is a 432-bed suite-style residence that contains four single bedrooms, a bathroom with stall shower and a small common area.
- The community space has a kitchenette-type unit with a sink, microwave and full-size refrigerator along with some storage space for food items; a small table with four chairs, a couch, club chair, coffee table, and TV cart.
- Each bedroom has an adjustable long twin bed that can be raised to captain’s height, mattress, three-drawer chest, desk with movable pedestal drawer unit (can be used as a night table), task chair on casters, overhead bookcase storage unit (seven feet wide), tack board, and wardrobe with two doors (half hanging clothes and half shelves), desk and desk char.
- Each bedroom door is accessed through a punch code assigned to the resident of the bedroom.
- Hall office on first floor
- Screening room on the first floor
- Outdoor basketball and volleyball courts with picnic area and grills
- First and second floor lounge space
- Floors 2 through 6 are designated as dry (alcohol prohibited) regardless of age.
- Floors 7 and 8 are eligible for alcohol allowed housing. Please refer to the Guide to Community Living for more details.
Laurel Hall residents are required to have meal plans.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM