Please note that the floor plan is a general representation of the room layout and may differ from the displayed image.
Mackin Hall Building Features
Mackin Hall is adjacent to the Trustees Pavilion, houses First Year students, and is home to the First Year Learning Community (FLC).
Mackin Hall is a five-story building, with elevator access, that houses about 250 students. Mackin Hall rooms are configured with a shared bedroom and bathroom for two first year students.
- Furnishings include a long twin bed, large desk with rolling pedestal storage unit, desk chair, overhead bookcase/storage, tack board, chest of drawers, and wardrobe. Each bedroom also contains a microwave/refrigerator provided.
- The Mackin Hall Office, laundry room, trash/recycling room, vending machines and resident mailboxes are all found on the first floor.
- Outdoor volleyball courts with picnic area and grills.
- Each floor contains a common space lounge.
- Mackin Hall is designated as dry (alcohol prohibited) regardless of age.
Mackin Hall residents are required to have meal plans.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM