Please note that the floor plan is a general representation of the room layout and may differ from the displayed image.
Pine Hall Building Features
Pine Hall is adjacent to the Library, Scott Student Center, Birch Tree Inn, and the Atrium. Pine Hall is a First-Year residence hall.
Pine Hall is a five story building with elevator access that houses approximately 340 first-year students in suites that contain a sitting room, three double small bedrooms, a large bath with double sinks, stall shower, and a separate toilet compartment. Pine Hall consists of 6-person and 7-person suites throughout each floor. In 7-person suites, there is an additional single sized bedroom present.
- Furnishings for each student include a bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, chest of drawers, and a small open built-in closet. A micro-fridge is also provided in each bedroom.
- Each bedroom door is accessed through a punch code assigned to each resident of the bedroom.
- Specific bed size information for Pine Hall can be viewed here.
- The first floor has a central office and communal kitchen.
- Floors 2 through 5 have 2 lounges per floor.
- Lounges contain various fun items, such as pool tables and arcade machines.
- Outdoor basketball and volleyball courts with picnic area and grills.
- Pine Hall is for First-Year Students and is designated as dry (alcohol prohibited).
Pine Hall residents are required to have meal plans.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM – Midnight
Saturday & Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM