Please note that the floor plan is a general representation of the room layout and may differ from the displayed image.
Village Area Features
The Village apartment residences are located adjacent to the George T. Potter Library, Angelica and Russ Berrie Center for the Performing and Visual Arts, the Sharp Sustainability Education Center. The area is a short walk away from the Bill Bradley Sports and Recreation Center.
The twenty-two three-story buildings of the Village house 520 students. Apartments have four single bedrooms and large baths, full kitchen (full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and stove) with counter seating and pass through window to dining area/living room.
- Furnishings include a long twin bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, a dresser and a wardrobe/closet.
- The Thomases Commons is the area’s central building and community gathering spot, which contains the area office, laundry room, student mail boxes, vending machines, a ping pong table, and a lounge with a cozy fireplace.
- The area contains outdoor seating around each quad.
- A barbecue area is present outside of the Thomases Commons.
- Each bedroom door and apartment door is accessed through the student’s ID card.
- The Village suites are eligible for Alcohol Allowed Housing. Please refer to the Guide to Community Living for more details.
Village residents are not required to have meal plans.
Village area map
Fall & Spring Semester Hours:
Monday – Friday: 12 PM –12 AM
Saturday and Sunday: 8 PM – Midnight
Monday – Thursday: 8 AM – 5:15 PM