Allow Others to Make a Payment and/or View Your Bill
By adding your parent(s) (or any other individuals you authorize) as an Authorized User, you are permitting said designee(s) to make payments on your behalf, receive email notifications regarding your electronic bill (e-bill), and join the Ramapo Monthly Payment Plan (RTPP).
Please note that Authorized Users do not have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, personal emails, or other personal information.
Making your parents (or any other individuals you authorize) an Authorized User does not give the Office of Student Accounts permission to discuss your student financial records with your designee. In order to comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), you must complete and submit a Office of Student Accounts FERPA Waiver Form.
Setup instructions for New Authorized Users are listed below:
Authorized Users setup instructions for students using My Ramapo website
- Log on to https://ssb.ramapo.edu/pls/RCNJ/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin
- Enter your Ramapo Email User Name and Ramapo Email Password then click on the Login button.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid link.
- Click on Electronic Payments/Bills/Refunds, Payment Plan, Authorized User Signup link.
- Click on Account Info/Pay Bill button.
- Click on Authorized Users located on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Add Authorized User tab.
- Enter the email address of the desired authorized user, answer questions, and click the Continue button.
- Click I Agree box then the Continue button.
Authorized Users already setup:
Billing Center Login