The Parking Fee waiver form should only be used if you do not want to apply for a parking permit.
- Do not mistake the submitting of a Parking Fee waiver as an application for a parking permit.
- If you submit a Parking Fee waiver form, you cannot subsequently apply for a parking permit. If you apply for a parking permit after submitting a waiver, your application will be declined.
- Submitting a parking waiver results in a credit to your account. The Parking Fee charge is not removed from your account. It is offset by the credit of the waiver transaction. Your student account will reflect both the charge and the credit.
- When the waiver form is submitted, the waiver will be posted to your account the following day.
Parking Fee Waiver Online Form
Parking Fee Waiver Instructions (PDF)
If you are requesting the Office of Student Accounts to apply a credit balance on your account to a future term, please print and return the completed the Student Refund Waiver Form to the Office of Student Accounts
Student Refund Waiver Form (PDF) This is NOT an online form.
Click here for the Parking Fee waiver submission deadlines.
Student Medical Insurance Waiver Criteria and Instructions
In order to opt out of the Ramapo College of New Jersey sponsored Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan, the student must agree to maintain health insurance coverage throughout the entire year. The insurance plan must provide coverage in New Jersey.
To waive the Ramapo College of New Jersey sponsored health insurance coverage, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to www.aetnastudenthealth.com.
- Select “Ramapo College of New Jersey” from the drop down menu and then select the “View your school” button.
- Select the “Enroll/Waive” button in the navigation menu located on the left side of the webpage.
- Review the information on the page and then select the “Enroll/Waive” button.
- Select appropriate area of study from the drop down menu.
- Enter your student ID and date of birth and click on “Get Started”.
Please allow 14 days from the date you successfully completed your insurance waiver for the credit to appear on your account.
NOTE: The deadline for waiving insurance for the Fall 2020 semester is September 18, 2020.