The Parking Fee waiver form should only be used if you do not want to apply for a parking permit.
- Do not mistake the submitting of a Parking Fee waiver as an application for a parking permit.
- If you submit a Parking Fee waiver form, you cannot subsequently apply for a parking permit. If you apply for a parking permit after submitting a waiver, your application will be declined.
- Submitting a parking waiver results in a credit to your account. The Parking Fee charge is not removed from your account. It is offset by the credit of the waiver transaction. Your student account will reflect both the charge and the credit.
- When the waiver form is submitted, the waiver will be posted to your account the following day.
Parking Permit Fee Waiver Step-by-Step Instructions
- Log on to my.ramapo.edu
- Click on Web Self-Service button in the middle of the left column
- Enter Ramapo Email User Name and Ramapo Email Password
- Click on the Student Services & Financial Aid link
- Click on the Waivers and Surveys link
- Click on Parking Permit Fee Waiver
- Read the terms and conditions and click COMPLETE button
- Your waiver request will not be processed if you do no click COMPLETE button
- Review your account next business day to confirm your waiver request was processed
The College reserves the right to change costs and procedures at its discretion.
Click here for the Parking Fee waiver submission deadlines.
If you are requesting the Office of Student Accounts to apply a credit balance on your account to a future term, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make this request. Make sure to include your name and student ID# in the email.
Student Health Insurance Waiver Criteria and Instructions
In order to opt out of the Ramapo College of New Jersey sponsored Aetna Student Health Insurance Plan, the student must agree to maintain health insurance coverage throughout the entire year. The insurance plan must provide coverage in New Jersey.
To waive the Ramapo College of New Jersey sponsored health insurance coverage, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to http://www.universityhealthplans.com/ramapo.
- Select the “waiver form” in the left hand side navigation menu.
- Enter your student ID and date of birth and click continue.
- Answer the pre-waiver form questions and click continue
- Enter insurance information and click apply
Please allow 2 business days from the date you successfully completed your insurance waiver for the credit to appear on your account.
NOTE: The deadline for waiving insurance for the Fall 2022 semester is September 16, 2022.
The deadline for waiving the insurance for the Spring 2023 semester is February 4, 2023.