IF YOU ARE A CONTINUING STUDENT SUBMITTING A FALL HOUSING DEPOSIT, DO NOT USE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE. SEE THE SECTION ON DEPOSITS.
The College contracts with a third party, TouchNet, to process electronic debit of checking or savings accounts payments. There is no additional service charge (convenience fee) for function. In the event that your electronic payment is returned unpaid for any reason, the student account will be assessed a $40.00 return processing fee.
NOTE: If you are using a savings account, first verify with your bank that they are capable to process electronic transfers. Be sure to verify your bank account routing and account number before submitting your payment.
NOTE: The Office of Student Accounts does not accept electronic debit of checking or savings accounts payments by phone or in-person. Payment can ONLY be made ON-LINE.
If you intend to submit an ACH Continuing Students Fall Housing Deposit, do NOT use the instructions for this page. Click here for Deposits.
The College reserves the right to change costs, dates and procedures at its discretion.
Electronic Debit of Checking or Savings Accounts (ACH) instructions using My Ramapo website
- Log on to web.ramapo.edu
- Click on Ramapo Self Service/Web Registration box
- Enter your Ramapo Email User Name and Ramapo Email Password then click on the Login button.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid link.
- Click on Electronic Payments/Bills/Refunds/… link to review your charges and payments.
- Click on Account Info/Pay Bill button.
- Click on Make Payment tab at top of page
- Select term.
- Click the Continue button.
- From the Payment Method drop down select Electronic Check (checking/savings) then click Select button
- Select Checking or Savings from the Account Type drop down menu then
- Enter Bank Account Information then click on Continue button (Note: If you would like to save your payment method click option to save before continuing to the next page).
- Review the agreement information, enter the last four digits of your Student ID then click the I Agree button
- Review your entries
- If any of the data is incorrect, click on Change these values button
- If you do not wish to have your transaction processed, click on Cancel button.
- Click on Submit button to submit your payment.
- Print the Payment Confirmation Page for your records.The College reserves the right to change costs, dates and procedures at its discretion.