Ramapo College welcomes back students who were in good academic and social standing who voluntarily interrupted their attendance. We make the process simple and seamless. APPLY – ADVISE – REGISTER!
Once you apply and are cleared for re-enrollment – you can setup a meeting with an advisor and register. You may return in the Summer, Fall, Spring, or Winter!
Many re-admit students consider our Evening-Accelerated Degree Completion programs – you can learn more here – http://www.ramapo.edu/accelerated-programs
YOUR FUTURE MATTERS – Apply today!
Fall 2019 Application Deadlines
- November 1 – First-Year Early Decision Deadline.
- December 15 – First-Year Early Action Deadline.
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for Nursing and Biology majors.
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for priority merit scholarship consideration.
- February 1 – Final deadline for all other First-Year applications.
- March 1 – Deadline for generic transfer nursing applications
- May 1 – Final deadline for all adult, transfer and readmit applications.
If you applied using the Common Application or our on-line application you may check the status of your application any time by logging into our system.
Check My Application Status >
Ramapo College offers merit based scholarships for Fall 2019 freshmen applicants. Freshmen applications MUST be received by December 15, 2018 and complete by January 15, 2019 to be considered. Click here for more details.
Financial Aid & Tuition >
RAMAPO FRESH – START PROGRAM
Did a previous enrollment at Ramapo College result in a low grade point average that doesn’t reflect the type of student you could be now? Ramapo’s Fresh Start policy enables students who return to Ramapo after 24 consecutive months away to re-set their GPA as a first step towards achieving academic success during re-enrollment. Complete the Fresh Start Inquiry form to speak with an advisor who can help determine ifFresh Start is right for you: Fresh Start inquiry form