Ramapo College welcomes back students who were in good academic and social standing who voluntarily interrupted their attendance. We make the process simple and seamless. First determine if you are a Re-Admit Applicant:
Who is a Re-Admit Applicant?
- Re-Admits were degree seeking students who fully matriculated and took classes at Ramapo College and then left for more than two consecutive semesters.
- This population also includes students who left on academic action, such as probation and/or suspension and now would like to return to Ramapo.
Who is NOT a Re-Admit Applicant?
- Re-Admits are not prior applicants. If you have submitted an application in the past but never attended classes at Ramapo College, then you are NOT a Re-Admit.
- Re-Admits are not past non-degree/visiting students. If you have never attended Ramapo College as a fully matriculated degree seeking student, then you are NOT a Re-Admit.
- Re-Admits are not fully matriculated students who received their Bachelor’s/Master’s degree at Ramapo College.
Once you apply and are cleared for re-enrollment – you can set up a meeting with an advisor and register. You may return in the Summer, Fall, Spring or Winter!
Have you heard about our Accelerated Degree Completion Program?
Whether you are working, raising children or changing professional pursuits, you can complete your undergraduate degree at Ramapo College through our innovated and focused Degree Completion Programs. Through a combination of online and classroom study, our accelerated majors allow you to earn your undergraduate degree in as little as two years. Our Degree Completion Programs enable graduates to gain the perspectives and skills needed to succeed, advance or re-enter the workforce.
Have you heard about the Ramapo Fresh Start Program?
Did a previous enrollment at Ramapo College result in a low grade point average that doesn’t reflect the type of student you could be now? Ramapo’s Fresh Start Program enables students who return to Ramapo after 24 consecutive months away to reset their GPA as a first step towards achieving academic success during re-enrollment. Complete the Fresh Start Inquiry form to speak with an Advisor who can help determine if Fresh Start is right for you: Fresh Start Inquiry Form
Spring 2020 Application Deadline
- December 15 – First-Year, Adult, Transfer and Re-Admit applications
Fall 2020 Application Deadlines
- November 1 – First-Year Early Decision Deadline
- December 15 – First-Year Early Action Deadline
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for Nursing and Biology Majors
- December 15 – First-Year Priority Deadline for Priority and Merit Scholarship Consideration
- February 1 – First-Year Regular Decision
- March 1 – Deadline for Generic Transfer Nursing Applications
- May 1 – Deadline for all Adult, Transfer and Re-Admit Applications