Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2009
- B.S., SUNY New Paltz
- Ph.D., Wesleyan University
- Math with Applications
- Calculus I
- Abstract Algebra
- Algebraic Topology and Homological Algebra
- Gillespie, J. & M. Hovey, in press, ‘Gorenstein Model Structures and Generalized Derived Categories’. Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society
- Gillespie, J., 2009, ‘Cotorsion Pairs of Modules from Left Adjoints’. Communications in Algebra 37 (8): 2570-2582.
- Gillespie, J., 2008, ‘Cotorsion Pairs and Degreewise Homological Model Structures’.Homology, Homotopy, and Applications 10 (1): 283-304.
- Gillespie, J., 2007, ‘Kaplansky Classes and Derived Categories’. Mathematische Zeitschrift257 (4): 811-843.
- Gillespie, J., 2006, ‘The Flat Model Structure on Chain Complexes of Sheaves’ Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 358 (7): 2855-2874.
- Gillespie, J., 2004, ‘The Flat Model Structure on Ch(R)’. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 356 (8): 3369-3390.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.