What Can You Do with a Chemistry/Biochemistry Degree from Ramapo?
- Job opportunities available to chemistry and biochemistry majors encompass a wide range of activities and institutions.
- Commercial industrial firms offer the largest number of positions for chemists, with additional opportunities in federal, state, and local government laboratories, research institutes, hospitals, and analytical laboratories.
- The variety of jobs includes laboratory work, sales, technical service, and administration in the areas of product development, research and production.
- Companies that our graduates are currently employed at include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in chemistry is also a valuable background for students wishing to pursue graduate work in medicine, dentistry, or veterinary work as well as in chemistry, biochemistry, or molecular biology.
- Graduate Schools that our recent graduates have been accepted to include:
- Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Optometry Schools that our recent graduates have been accepted to include:
- Science Teacher: Ramapo College has a Teacher Ed Program where students can obtain High School Teacher Certification
Graduate Stories Post-Ramapo:
Please click on the photo to hear their stories
Gadarth Higgs (2008) Courtney Mower (2015) Jennifer Trabucco (2018)
Gregory Bukoswki (2014) Aleksander Goranov (2017)
Sylvia Cimoch (2009) Amanda Gryzmolowicz (2010) Keimya Sadeghi (2015)