NOTE: All participating students are expected to be present throughout the day’s events including the Keynote Speaker and Sigma Xi induction ceremony
Please use the following template to submit your abstract. Word documents not conforming to the abstract template found here will not be accepted. Abstract Form (DOC)
It is recommended that you prepare your poster of the size 48″ x 36″. If you want to print the poster from the college printshop, it is highly recommended that you use one of the following templates for designing your poster:
Important instructions for the use of above templates:
- Maximum acceptable poster size: 48″W x 36″L.
- You can edit/adjust the margins, text boxes and object holders in the above templates. However, you are required to leave at least one inch margin on each side of the poster.
- Please try your best to include the Ramapo College logo.
- If you wish to print the poster with the Print Shop on campus, please submit your poster (PDF file) to Ms. Ginny Bonnett before April 6th, 2018, 11:59 PM.
- Alternatively, you may print your own poster at any time.
The Print Shop may not print your poster if the above guidelines are not followed.
- Presenters should put up their posters latest by 10:00 AM sharp at the Alumni Lounges on the day of the symposium and should be removed between 5:30-6:00 p.m.. The Halls will open at 9:00 AM.
- Large poster bulletin boards are used to hang the posters.
- There will be no tables for tri-fold poster boards.
- Pins need to be prepared by the presenters.
- Presenters must be present by their posters at BOTH the poster sessions.
- The presentations should be prepared to address a general audience who may not have a background in your discipline.