Assistant Professor of Data Science and Mathematics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2020
- Phone: (201) 684-7329
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB 410
- Office Hours: Mon./Thur.-1:15pm-1:45pm; Thur. 4:20pm-5:50pm, 7:20pm-7:50pm
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Columbia University
- B.A., Mathematics (concentration in Computer Science), Cornell University
- CMPS 130 Scientific Problem Solving with Python
- DATA 101 Introduction to Data Science
- MATH 122 Calculus II
- MATH 262 Linear Algebra
- CMPS 530 Python for Data Science
- DATA 620 Ethics in Data and Computing
- MATH 562 Applied Linear Algebra
- Polyhedral Geometry
- Machine Learning
- E. Kupin and D. Yuster. Generalizations of the Goulden-Jackson cluster method. Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, 16:12:1463-1480, 2010.
- M.C. Rogers and D. Yuster. Insights from math-science collaboration at the high school level. In BioMath in the Schools, edited by M. Cozzens and F. Roberts, DIMACS Series in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.76, 2011.
- I. Hallgrímsdóttir and D. Yuster. A complete classification of epistatic two-locus models. BMC Genetics, 9:17, 2008.
- P. Huggins, B. Sturmfels, J. Yu, and D. Yuster. The hyperdeterminant and triangulations of the 4-cube. Mathematics of Computation, 77(263):1653-1679, 2008.
- J. Yu and D. Yuster. Representing tropical linear spaces by circuits. In Proceedings of FPSAC ‘07, 2007.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.