Assistant Professor of Data Science and Mathematics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2020
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Columbia University
- B.A., Mathematics (concentration in Computer Science), Cornell University
- Introduction to Data Science
- Ethics for Data Science
- Linear Algebra
- Scientific Problem Solving with Python
- Polyhedral Geometry
- Machine Learning
- E. Kupin and D. Yuster. Generalizations of the Goulden-Jackson cluster method. Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, 16:12:1463-1480, 2010.
- M.C. Rogers and D. Yuster. Insights from math-science collaboration at the high school level. In BioMath in the Schools, edited by M. Cozzens and F. Roberts, DIMACS Series in Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.76, 2011.
- I. Hallgrímsdóttir and D. Yuster. A complete classification of epistatic two-locus models. BMC Genetics, 9:17, 2008.
- P. Huggins, B. Sturmfels, J. Yu, and D. Yuster. The hyperdeterminant and triangulations of the 4-cube. Mathematics of Computation, 77(263):1653-1679, 2008.
- J. Yu and D. Yuster. Representing tropical linear spaces by circuits. In Proceedings of FPSAC ‘07, 2007.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.