Welcome to the Ramapo College Alumni Ambassadors Program
Did you love your experience at Ramapo? Are looking for a way to give back? More than ever the Office’s of Admissions and Alumni Relations need your help to reach out to prospective students and families to share your experiences and help reach the next generation of Ramapo students.
The mission of the Ramapo College Alumni Ambassadors Program is to connect Ramapo alumni to prospective students and families. In partnership with the Office’s of Admissions and Alumni Relations, Ramapo College alumni will assist with the recruitment of the incoming class and share their enthusiasm for Ramapo with the next generation of Roadrunners.
Ways to Get Involved
There are so many ways to get involved and assist with the recruitment process.
- Assist at local High School – College Night Programs (most urgently needed outside NJ)
- Attend On-Campus Recruitment Events such as Open House or Admitted Student Day
- Contact accepted Students by Phone or Email to congratulate them on their acceptance
- Host a small reception at your home or office (most urgently needed outside NJ)
- Post a testimonial of your Why Ramapo story. Tell students why you chose Ramapo and how it changed your life.