Assistant Professor Computer Science
Year Joined RCNJ: 2017
- Phone: (201) 684-7177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: G-304
- Office Hours: M 12:10-2:10; T 10:30-12:30; W 11:10-12:10
- PhD, Computer Engineering, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Computer Science I and II
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- Big Data Computing (Adv. Topic)
- High-performance Computing
- Hardware/software co-design
- Machine learning
- Sheheeda Manakkadu and Sourav Dutta. “On efficient resource allocation in the Internet of Things environment.” In ACM Proceedings of the International Conference on the Internet of Things, 2018 (IoT18).
- Chertok, Rachael, Nicholas Cockcroft, and Sourav Dutta. “A Concurrent Recommender System Based on Social Network.” In World Congress on Services, pp. 165-171. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Sourav Dutta, and Dimitri Kagaris, “Plurality voting and the computation of the average duration of frames of parallel mutual exclusion accesses.” Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 12(2018), no. 4, 815–823;
- Sourav Dutta, Dimitri Kagaris, and Harini Ramaprasad. “Hypervisor-Induced Negative Interference in Virtualized Multi-core Platforms: The P4080 Case.” In 2017 IEEE 11th International Symposium on Embedded Multicore/Many-core Systems-on-Chip (MCSoC), pp. 59-66. IEEE, 2017.
- Sourav Dutta, Sheheeda Manakkadu, and Dimitri Kagaris. “Classifying performance bottlenecks in multi-threaded applications.” In Embedded Multicore/Manycore SoCs (MCSoc), 2014 IEEE 8th International Symposium on, pp. 341-345. IEEE, 2014.
- Manakkadu, Sheheeda, and Sourav Dutta. “Bandwidth based performance optimization of Multi-threaded applications.” In Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Programming (PAAP), 2014 Sixth International Symposium on, pp. 118-122. IEEE, 2014.
- Sheheeda Manakkadu, Sourav Dutta, and Nazeih M. Botros. “Power aware parallel computing on asymmetric multiprocessor.” In System-on-Chip Conference (SOCC), 2014 27th IEEE International, pp. 35-40. IEEE, 2014.
- Sourav Dutta, and Nazeih M. Botros. “Miss-rate Based Dynamic Phase Tracking on Multicore Processors.” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA), 2014.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.