Professor of Biology
Dean, School of Theoretical and Applied Science
Year Joined RCNJ: 1972
- B.A., Rutgers University
- M.A., State University of New York, Buffalo
- Ph.D., Rutgers University
- Biology of Development
- Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
- Comparative Vertebrate Physiology
- Structure, function and evolution of vertebrates
- Evolution of the higher taxa of birds, vertebrate structure, function and evolution
- Saiff E. & M. Vagell – 2002 – Foot placement cues used by chameleons when walking and climbing. J. Ghana Science Association 3 (3): 22-29.
- Saiff E. – 2006 – The Middle Ear Anatomy of Falconiiformes. Annals of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History 75 (2): 69-96.
- Saiff E. – 2011 – The Middle Ear of Cariamiformes (Aves). Annals of the Carnegie Museum of Natural History 80 (1): 29-33.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.