Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Year Joined RCNJ: 2004
- B.Sc., University of Illinois
- M.Sc., Columbia University
- Ph.D., Columbia University
- Advanced Bioinformatics
- Introduction to Perl Scripting
- Protein Structure, Function & Modeling
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Ligand Binding Sites in Proteins
- U. Pieper, N. Eswar, H. Braberg, M.S. Madhusudhan, F.P. Davis, A.C. Stuart, N. Mirkovic, A. Rossi, M.A. Marti-Renom, A. Fiser, B. Webb, D. Greenblatt, C.C. Huang, T.E. Ferrin, A. Sali, “MODBASE, a database of annotated comparative protein structure models, and associated resources”, Nucleic Acids Res. 2004 Jan 1: 32.
- A.C. Stuart, M. E. Gottesman and A.G. Palmer III, “The N-terminus is unstructured but not dynamically disordered in the complex between HK022 Nun protein and V phage BoxB RNA hairpin”, FEBS Lett. 2003 Oct 9; 553(1-2): 95-8.
- N. Eswar, B. John, N. Mirkovic, A. Fiser, V.A. Ilyin, U. Pieper, A.C.Stuart, M.A. Marti-Renom, M.S. Madhusudhan, B. Yerkovich, A.Sali. “Tools for comparative protein structure modeling and analysis” Nucleic Acids Res. (2003), 31(13):3375-80.
- U. Pieper, N. Easwar, A. C. Stuart, V. A. Ilyin and A. Sali, “ModBase, A database of annotated comparative protein structure models”, Nucleic Acids Res. (2002), 30(1), 255-259.
- A. C. Stuart, V. A. Ilyin, and A. Sali, ” LigBase: A Database of Families of Aligned Ligand Binding Sites in Known Protein Sequences and Structures”, Bioinformatics, (2002), 18, 200-201.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.