Professor of Mathematics
Year Joined RCNJ: 1992
- Phone: (201) 684-7714
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: G-128E
- Office Hours: MR 3:00-4:00; W 11:00-12:00
- B.A., Utica College
- M.S., Syracuse University
- Ph.D., Syracuse University
- Elementary Probability and Statistics
- Calculus I and II
- Multivariable Calculus
- Discrete Structures
- Lineral Alegbra
- Numerical Analysis
- Introduction to Analysis
- Graph Theory
- History of Mathematics
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Object Oriented Programming
- History of Mathematics
- Object oriented programming
- Mathematics of Leonhard Euler
- History of Islamic mathematics
- Elliptic curves
- G-quadruplexes and alternate splicing
- L. D’Antonio, “Incorporating Bioinformatics in an Algorithms Course”, in Proceedings of ITiCSE 2003, Vol 35(2003), no. 3, pp. 211-214, ACM Press.
- L. D’Antonio and P. Bagga, “Computational Methods for Predicting Intramolecular G-Quadruplexes in Nucleotide Sequences”, extended poster abstract in Proceedings of CSB 2004, pp. 590-592, IEEE Computer Society.
- L. D’Antonio, “The Beha-Eddin Problem”, in Proceedings of the Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics, Vol. 16(2004), pp. 139-152, CSHPM.
- L. D’Antonio, “The Mathematics of 17th Century Safavid Persia”, Proceedings of the Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics, 18(2005), pp. 75-100.
- L. D’Antonio, “Teaching Elliptic Curves Using Original Sources”, in From Calculus to Computers, pp. 25-45, ed. A. Shell-Gellasch and D. Jardine, Mathematical Association of America, MAA Notes #68, 2005.
- R. Kostadinov, N. Malhotra, M. Viotti, R. Shine, L. D’Antonio and P. Bagga, “GRSDB: A Database of Quadruplex Forming G-Rich Sequences in Alternatively Processed Mammalian Pre-mRNA Sequences”, Nucleic Acids Research. 34(2006), D119-D124.
- O. Kikin, L. D’Antonio, P. Bagga, “QGRS Mapper: A Web-Based Server for Predicting G-Quadruplexes in Nucleotide Sequences, Nucleic Acids Research, 34(2006), W676-W682.
- L. D’Antonio, “Euler and Elliptic Integrals”, in Euler at 300: an Appreciation, Mathematical Association of America, 2007.
- L. D’Antonio, “The Fabric of the Universe is Most Perfect: Euler’s Research on Elastic Curves”, in Euler at 300: an Appreciation, Mathematical Association of America, 2007.
- L. D’Antonio, R. Bradley, E. Sandifer editors, Euler at 300: an Appreciation, Mathematical Association of America, to appear 2007.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.