Ramapo Pre-Law: Events and Updates
- Penn State Online Info Session, October 24th, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., register here
- Prelaw Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program at Chicago-Kent College of Law (free, three week summer program)
- FREE TestMasters LSAT PREP Course, Wednesday, October 24th, 6 p.m., Ramapo College, Room A107, RSVP via handshake
- Pace Law Open House November 3rd
- “Careers in Law” panel discussion, Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM, York Room, featuring Colonel Edward Winkler, USA, Ret., an attorney of the Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG Corps), Christine Caputo, a Special Deputy Attorney General and Acting Assistant Bergen County Prosecutor, William Ng, a managing attorney for the NJ Public Advocate’s Office, and Rick Savino, an attorney in private practice.
- Free Kaplan Study Guide for the LSAT
- Kaplan scholarships
- The Council on Legal Education Opportunity programs to help students become more competitive law school applicants: Saturday, November 17, 2018 – 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Fordham University School of Law New York, New York (click on link to register online).
- For Freshmen: The Road To Law School seminar aims to provide Freshmen an overview of the key components of the law school application process.
- For Sophomores: The Sophomore Super Saturdays seminar aims to help students further develop logical reasoning, reading comprehension and writing skills – the skills needed to become a competitive law school applicant.
- For Juniors, Seniors/Post Graduates: Juniors Jumpstart the LSAT seminar aims to help participants understand the importance of systematic and timely preparation for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Accordingly, juniors will be granted priority enrollment for the seminar
Welcome to Ramapo College Pre-Law Advising. This site is designed to assist you in applying to law school and answer general questions you might have on the intricate application process. If questions remain after you have navigated through the site, please contact Dr. Mia Serban or Dr. Michael Unger, the Pre-Law Advisors.
The Advisors can help you decide whether to go to law school and which schools you should apply to. Assistance can be provided in preparing for the LSAT, drafting personal statements, obtaining letters of recommendation and financing your legal education. Pre-Law Advising will also guide you on the process of Dean’s Certification letters required by some law schools.
On these pages, you will find an array of information on most topics related to the decision to attend law school. You should also check out the Ramapo Pre-Law blog for announcements about workshops and panels on topics relating to law school and the practice of law, as well as other recently updated information.
It is the mission of the Ramapo College Pre-Law Advisor to provide comprehensive services to students and graduates interested in pursuing legal careers. It is the hope of Ramapo College that you will go on to law school and become a happy and productive legal scholar and/or lawyer.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For info, log onto LSAC (see disclaimer below)
Dr. Mia Serban, Pre-Law Advisor
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.