Graduating Class of 2017
We are seeking to build a community of alumni through several different initiatives, and we would like to personally invite you to reconnect with us. Your past participation as a member of the Ramapo College Honors Program was instrumental in building this benchmark of excellence in Honors education for nearly 10 years, and we hope that you will join us in working toward its continued success! Joining our email list will also ensure that you are kept up to date with our Spring Alumni Reunion.
We have designed an ambitious set of goals for the future that we are certain can be achieved with your help. Please take the following brief questionnaire to let us know if you would be interested in attending this and other events.
To learn more about the current Honors Program, the Alumni Advisory Board, the Alumni Reunion, or our goals for the future, please join our LinkedIn group. We look forward to reconnecting with you and building toward a better future for the Ramapo College Honors Program!
Dr. Rebecca Root
Director, Ramapo College Honors Program
Associate Professor of Political Science and International Studies
2018 Honors Alumni Advisory Board:
- Brendan Flanagan, Class of 2012
- Sarah Galo, Class of 2013
- Maritza Guananga, Class of 2011
- Maximilian Gustafson, Class of 2012
- Heather Landfield, Class of 2015
- Jonathan Mangel, Class of 2015
- Camille Menendez, Class of 2013
- Corey O’Connell, Class of 2010
- Keimya Sadeghi, Class of 2015
- Amanda Skuriat, Class of 2014
Honors Alumni Advisory Board By-Laws (Last Updated May 17th, 2018)