Off-campus Trip Scheduling
Facilities maintains a fleet of 12 passenger vans for use by the College community.
Use of the handicapped accessible van and accommodations for handicapped students can be made through the Office of Specialized Services at extension 7514.
Use of College Vehicles
- Use of a College owned vehicle is restricted to College related activities.
- A Request for College Vehicle Form must be filled out by the requesting party and received by Facilities at least 48 hours prior to the trip.
- Requests are fulfilled on a first-come first-served basis.
- The signature of the Unit Director must be in Part III of the Request Form.
- Pickup and return of vehicles will be at the Public Safety Office.
- The Driver must complete his/her portion of the Vehicle Maintenance Check List.
- Vehicles will be put back into the fleet if not picked up within one (1) hour of the scheduled departure time.
- The Office of Facilities must be notified of any changes in the scheduled departure or arrival times.
- It is the responsibility of the Driver and passengers to return the vehicle free of litter.
- Any accident or damage to the vehicle must be reported to Public Safety and an accident report filled out.
- Fines due to traffic violations are the responsibility of the Driver.
For any questions concerning vehicle availability please call extension 7663.
Vehicle Request Form (PDF)
Motor Vehicle Policy