Skip to Facilities Management site navigationSkip to main content

Vehicle Request

Off-campus Trip Scheduling

Facilities Management maintains a fleet of passenger vehicles available by request and reserved in advance for use by the College community for campus related activities.

Requests for use of the accessible van and accommodations can be made through the Office of Specialized Services

College Vehicle Use and Procedures

  • College owned vehicles can be requested and utilized for College related activities only.
  • Completion of a Request for College Vehicle Form (link) is mandatory.
  • Forms must be received by Facilities at least 48 hours prior to the trip to ensure time for processing and vehicle preparation.
  • Only authorized drivers may drive College owned vehicles, please contact POER for additional information Driver’s License Abstract (writable PDF)
  • Requests are fulfilled on a first-come first-served basis.
  • The requesting department Unit Director’s signature is required in Part III of the Request Form.
  • Key and documentation pickup and returns are conducted through the Public Safety Office.
  • Vehicles are located at the CPA overflow lot for pickup and return.

Driver Responsibility

  • The Driver must complete their portion of the Vehicle Maintenance Check List before departure and upon return, including but not limited to: glass or body damage, food or drink spills, etc.
  • If vehicle is not picked up within one (1) hour of the scheduled departure time, vehicle request will be cancelled.
  • The Office of Facilities should be notified in advance, of changes to scheduled departure or return time(s).
  • It is the responsibility of the Driver and passengers to return the vehicle clean and free of litter or debris.
  • Driver is required to report any accident or damage to the vehicle to Public Safety immediately and file an accident report.
  • Fines due to traffic violations are the responsibility of the Driver.

For any questions concerning vehicle availability please call extension 7663.

Vehicle Request Form (PDF)

Motor Vehicle Policy