Skip to main content

Related Resources

Virtual Tour


Housekeeping is that division of Facilities that is responsible for the interior cleanliness of all campus buildings. In addition, Housekeeping is responsible for all “set-ups” to support the College Events and Conference operation.

A special set-up for a meeting or conference should be requested through the Events and Conferences office at extension 7590.

Housekeeping services (carpet cleaning, moving of boxes, etc.) should be requested through a work order using SchoolDude.

Information Related to Bed Bugs


Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) is controlled by a computerized Building Management System and maintains constant temperatures in all Academic Buildings. Extreme temperature concerns can be referred to our Service Desk at extension 7660 or requested via SchoolDude.

Keys and Locks

The campus system of keys and locks are an integral part of the overall campus Public Safety system. All requests for keys must go to our Service Desk on an authorized key request form. The requester will be notified when the keys are ready.

All lock and key problems should be called into either the Service Desk at extension 7660 or Public Safety at extension 6666.

Most new office furniture comes with extra keys. At least one of each key should be labeled (location, use) and turned into our Service Desk, to be kept on file with the Locksmith. This will make duplication of keys or replacement of lost keys easier.

Keys must not be transferred to another person under any circumstances. To maintain campus security, all keys must be turned into the Service Desk.

Building Maintenance and Repairs

Interior and exterior repairs and minor renovations are handled by our staff of electricians, plumbers, carpenter and locksmith, as well as a team of general repairers.

All emergencies are responded to as quickly as possible.

Routine work requests are scheduled by the Supervisors.

Grounds Maintenance

Grounds maintenance of the campus, our Athletic Field complex and our snow removal operations.

To request services click on the button below.

Service Request Form

If you require immediate assistance, problems such as no power, elevator malfunctions, plumbing leaks/clogs, no heat/AC any lock related problem, or health safety concerns please call the Service Desk at extension 7660.

All requests for Phone Service should be called into extension 4700.

All requests for cable TV problems should be called into extension 7399.

Any emergencies that occur between 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. should be reported to Public Safety at extension 6666.