Assistant Professor of Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2010
- Phone: (201) 684-6263
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-505
- Office Hours: Tuesday/Wednesday 3:30-5PM
- B.S. (Mining Engineering) University of the Philippines- Diliman, Philippines
- Postgrad Diploma Camborne School of Mines- Cornwall, England
- M.B.A. University of the Philippines- Diliman, Philippines
- Ph.D. Candidate (International Business) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Ph.D. (Engineering Management) Stevens Institute of Technology
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Supply Change Management
- Strategic Management
- Complex Product Systems Development
- Public Policy in Manufacturing
- Constrained Optimization Models
- Magnaye, R., Sauser, B., & Patanakul, P. (2014). Earned Readiness Management for Scheduling. Monitoring and Evaluating the Development of Complex Product Systems. International Journal of Project Management, 32 (7), 1246-1259.
- Tan, W., Sauser, B. J., Ramirez-Marquez, J. E., & Magnaye, R. B. (2013). Multiobjective optimization in multifunction multicapability system development planning. IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics:Systems, 43 (4), 785-800.
- Magnaye, R., B. Sauser, & J. Ramirez-Marquez. (2010). ” System Development Planning Using Readiness Levels in a Cost of Development Minimization Model.” Systems Engineering. 13(4)
- Tan, W., B. Sauser, J. Ramirez-Marquez, R. Magnaye, D. Nowicki and A. Deshmukh (2010), System capability satisficing in defense acquisition via element importance measures. Proceedings of the 7th Acquisition Research Symposium, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California.
- Sauser, B., R. Magnaye, W. Tan, J. Ramirez-Marquez and B. Sauser (2010), Optimization of system maturity and equivalent system mass for exploration system development. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Systems Engineering Research, Hoboken, New Jersey.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.