Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure:
Students, faculty, and staff, and third parties can make a report of sexual harassment to Kat McGee, Director of Title IX, ADA, and Training Compliance by emailing email@example.com, or calling (201) 684-7220.
The Complaint should include the following information (if known):
- Complainant’s name and address
- Accused name and address (if available)
- Counsel’s name and address (if applicable)
- The nature of the Policy violation
- Preliminary facts alleged; dates and times of specific incidents
- Names, addresses and phone number(s) of witnesses
- The date of the Complaint
- Remedy sought
All complaints and investigations shall be handled, to the extent possible, in a manner that will protect the privacy interests of those involved.
For the full procedure, please see the Sexual Misconduct Policy