Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure:
You can make a report to the Director of Affirmative Action and Workplace Compliance by calling (201) 684-7540.
Complaints should be filed promptly.
The Complaint should include the following information (if known):
- Complainant’s name and address
- Accused name and address (if avai
- Counsel’s name and address (if applicable)
- The nature of the Policy violation
- Preliminary facts alleged; dates and times of specific incidents
- Names, addresses and phone number(s) of witnesses
- The date of the Complaint
- Remedy sought
The Director of Affirmative Action and Workplace Compliance will investigate and report the results to the President of the College.
All complaints and investigations shall be handled, to the extent possible, in a manner that will protect the privacy interests of those involved.
For the full procedure, please see Ramapo College Model Procedure for Internal Complaints Alleging Discrimination in the Workplace.
Student on Student Harassment Complaints:
For more information regarding the procedure for student on student harassment complains please visit the Office of Student Conduct website and see the “Sexual Misconduct Policy Governing Students” located within the Student Handbook.