Learn Something New!
- Register for a workshop
- Take advantage of online training to fit your schedule
- Get started with Moodle
- Discover online and hybrid teaching
Check Us Out!
- Discover technologies for teaching
- Quick-start assistance
- Drop in to use the lab
- Schedule an appointment for consultation or training
- The mission of the Instructional Design Center is to guide and support faculty and staff to integrate relevant technology directed toward improving teaching and learning or enhancing professional development.
- Our computer lab is available for faculty and staff use and has both Windows and Macintosh computers, as well as a variety of specialized hardware and software for scanning and printing.
- Three full-time staff, a director, plus skilled student aides are available to assist users who drop in or who schedule appointments for consultation or training.
- Our staff is knowledgeable in instructional design, the “practice of arranging media (communication technology) and content to help learners and teachers transfer knowledge most effectively” (NationMaster.com, 2010).
- Our staff is knowledgeable in the use of technology to support professional staff development.
- We support web-based tools as well as desktop applications.
The Instructional Design Center is located in the Anisfield School of Business (ASB), Room 020.
For Further Information