IDC Services Update
The IDC will be operating virtually with limited on-campus support in the IDC Lab (ASB 223). Drop-in office hours will be held according to the following schedule.
Please contact the Help Desk with all technology-related problems or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDC Drop-in Office Hours
Monday: 9-11 am (virtual only)
Tuesday: 2-4:30 pm (virtual and on-campus)
Wednesday: 1-4:30 pm (virtual and on-campus)
Thursday: 9-11 am (virtual only)
Log on with specific instructional technology questions or concerns, and we will help you problem solve.
Access Virtual Office Hours Link: https://ramapo.webex.com/meet/training16
Learn Something New!
- Register for a workshop
- Take advantage of online training to fit your schedule
- Get started with Canvas
- Discover online and hybrid teaching
Check Us Out!
- Discover technologies for teaching
- Quick-start assistance
- Drop in for assistance during virtual office hours
- Schedule an appointment for consultation or training
- The mission of the Instructional Design Center is to guide and support faculty and staff to integrate relevant technology directed toward improving teaching and learning, or enhancing professional development.
- Our computer lab is available for faculty and staff use and has both Windows and Macintosh computers, as well as a variety of specialized hardware and software for scanning and printing.
- Three full-time staff, a director, plus skilled student aides are available to assist users who drop in or who schedule appointments for consultation or training.
- Our staff is knowledgeable in instructional design, the “practice of arranging media (communication technology) and content to help learners and teachers transfer knowledge most effectively” (NationMaster.com, 2010).
- Our staff is knowledgeable in the use of technology to support professional staff development.
- We support web-based tools as well as desktop applications.
The Instructional Design Center is located in the Anisfield School of Business (ASB), Room 223.
For Further Information