Virtual IDC Services Update (COVID-19)
Effective immediately, the IDC physical lab in ASB-223 will be closed for the remainder of the semester. The IDC is ready to continue supporting your instructional technology needs as we enter this remote course delivery period. All workshops will be offered remotely. Please contact us using the IDC contact form with any questions or requests for support.
Virtual Drop-in Office Hours
Effective April 13, Monday-Friday, 10-11 a.m.
Log on with specific instructional technology questions or concerns, and we will help you problem solve.
Access Virtual Office Hours Link: https://ramapo.webex.com/meet/training16
Learn Something New!
- Register for a workshop
- Take advantage of online training to fit your schedule
- Get started with Canvas
- Discover online and hybrid teaching
Check Us Out!
- Discover technologies for teaching
- Quick-start assistance
- Drop in to use the lab
- Schedule an appointment for consultation or training
- The mission of the Instructional Design Center is to guide and support faculty and staff to integrate relevant technology directed toward improving teaching and learning, or enhancing professional development.
- Our computer lab is available for faculty and staff use and has both Windows and Macintosh computers, as well as a variety of specialized hardware and software for scanning and printing.
- Three full-time staff, a director, plus skilled student aides are available to assist users who drop in or who schedule appointments for consultation or training.
- Our staff is knowledgeable in instructional design, the “practice of arranging media (communication technology) and content to help learners and teachers transfer knowledge most effectively” (NationMaster.com, 2010).
- Our staff is knowledgeable in the use of technology to support professional staff development.
- We support web-based tools as well as desktop applications.
The Instructional Design Center is located in the Anisfield School of Business (ASB), Room 223.
For Further Information