Associate Professor of Information Technology Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2000
- Phone: (201) 684-7819
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-209
- Office Hours: T 12:30-1:45 Office, F 2:00-3:45 Webex
- B.L., Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- M.A., Brooklyn College, C.U.N.Y.
- Ph.D., Baruch College, C.U.N.Y.
- Principles of Information Technology
- Database Management Systems
- Managing Information Systems
- Database Management
- Managing Information Systems
- Human Computer Interaction
- Interface Design
- Burns, T., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., & Klein, S. (2018). Do the Knowledge and Skills Required By Employers of Recent Graduates of Undergraduate Information Systems Programs Match the Current ACM/AIS Information Systems Curriculum Guidelines? Information Systems Education Journal, 16 (5), 56-65.
- Burns, T.J., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., Klein, S. (2016), An Empirical Investigation into the Advantages and Disadvantages of Combining Information Systems and Operations Management into One Department. Proceedings of the EDSIG Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada USA SSN: 2473-3857 v2 n4036
- Gao, Y., & Wu, X. (2015). User Acceptance of Learning Technology: The Case of Using Moodle. International Journal of Learning, 21, 1-8.
- Burns, T. J., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., Klein, S. (2016), An Empirical Investigation into the Advantages and Disadvantages of Combining Information Systems and Operations Management into One Department. Proceedings of the EDSIG Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada USA SSN: 2473-3857 v2 n4036
- Burns, T. J., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., Vengerov, A., Klein, S. (2014). Investigating a 21st Century Paradox: As the Demand for Technology Jobs Increases Why Are Fewer Students Majoring in Information Systems?. Information Systems Education Journal, 12(4) 4-16.
- Gao, Y. (2013). The Influences Of Cognitive Factors And Trust On e-Government Acceptance: Evidence From A Two-Stage Model. Review of Business Information Systems. 17 (4) 153-158
- Gao, Y. (2011). An Experimental Study of the Effects of Interactivity and Humor in E-Commerce. Review of Business Information Systems, 15 (1), 6.
- Wu, X. & Gao, Y. (in press, 2011). Applying the Extended Technology Acceptance Model to the Use of Clickers in Student Learning: Some Evidence from Macroeconomics Classes. American Journal of Business Education, 4 (7).
- Gao, Y. & Wu, X. (2010). A Cognitive Model of Trust in E-Commerce: Evidence from a Field Study in China. Journal of Applied Business Research, 26 (1), 37-44.
- Gao, Y. & Wu, X. (2010). Perceived Value of Educational Hypermedia: An Exploratory Study. American Journal of Business Education, 3 (8).
- Gao, Y. (2009). Factors Influencing Perceived Value of and Attitude toward E-Commerce among. Proceedings of 2009 International Conference on Information Engineering (ICIE).
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.