Assistant Professor of Accounting
Year Joined RCNJ: 2010
- Phone: (201) 684-7158
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-307
- Office Hours: Mon. & Thurs. 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM / 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Mondays only)
- B.A. Dongguk University
- M.A. Dongguk University
- M.S. Michigan State University
- Ph.D. Rutgers University
- Principals of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Corporate Finance
- Continuous Auditing/ Monitoring
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Detection
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Kim, Y., Stellenwerf, A., & Crawford, C. (2014). Is Cheating Gender Oriented? A Study on the Correlation Between Demographic Characteristics and Cheating in College. International Research Journal of Applied Finance, 5 (4), 371-377.
- Kim, Y. & Kogan, A. (2014). DEVELOPMENT OF AN ANOMALY DETECTION MODEL FOR A BANK’S TRANSITORY ACCOUNT SYSTEM. Journal of Information Systems, 28 (1), 145-165, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.2308/isys-50699.
- Kim, Y. & Vasarhelyi, M. A. (2012). A Model to Detect Potentially Fraudulent/Abnormal Wires of an Insurance Company: An Unsupervised Rule-based Approach. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting.
- Kim, Y. & Kogan, A. (2012). DEVELOPMENT OF AN ANOMALY DETECTION MODEL FOR A BANK’S TRANSITORY ACCOUNT SYSTEM. Journal of Information Systems.
- Kim, Y. (2010). Projeto de Auditoria Contínua na Metlife USA. The 20th World Continuous Auditing and Reporting Symposium, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Gupta, M. & Kim, Y. (2009). Continuous Audit at MetLife. The 19th World Continuous Auditing & Reporting Symposium, Newark, New Jersey.
- Kim, Y., Chan, D. Y., Vasarhelyi, M. A. , & Kogan, A. (2009). Developing an Unsupervised Fraud Screening Model: A Rule Based Approach. The 18th Annual Research Workshop on Strategic and Emerging Technologies, AAA annual meeting.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.