Associate Professor of Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2012
- Ph.D. Business Administration
- M.A. Psychology
- B.A. Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Effective Hiring
- Labor Relations
- Evidence-Based Human Resource Strategies
- Human Resource Compliance
- Management Education
- Skowronski, M. & Bedi, A. (2020) An Exercise for Teaching Employment Termination. Management Teaching Review. Advanced online publication. https://doi.org/10.1177/2379298120948230
- Skowronski, M. (2019) Overqualified Employees: A Review, A Research Agenda, and Recommendations for Practice. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 21(1), 105-116.
- Skowronski, M. (2018) Bringing the Law to Life in Human Resources Education. Journal of Human Resources Education, 12(3), 1-15.
- Bedi, A. & Skowronski, M. (2014). Political skill at work: good or bad? Understanding its predictors and consequences. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 79(2), 39-4
- Skowronski, M. & Mirowska, A. (2013). A Manager’s Guide to Workplace Procrastination. SAM Advanced Management Journal, 78 (3), 4-9
- Skowronski, M. (2012). When the Bored Behave Badly (or Exceptionally). Personnel Review, 41(2), 143– 159.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.