Associate Professor of Marketing
Year Joined RCNJ: 2004
- Phone: (201) 684-6233
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-510
- Office Hours: Mon/Wed 4-5PM; Thurs 10-11AM
- B.A. Duke University
- M.B.A. Duke University
- D.P.S. Pace University
- International Marketing
- Marketing Principles and Practices
- Advertising and Promotions
- Multicultural Consumers and Diversity
- New Product Development
- First Mover Advantage
- Market Segmentation
- International and Multicultural Marketing
Zeno, K., Saldivar, R., & Torres-Baumgarten, G. (2016). The Role of Marketing and International Business in Fostering Ambiguity Tolerance and Enhanced Decision Making. Marketing Educators’ Association.
Zeno, K., Budeva, D., & Saldivar, R. (2015). Experiential Learning: An assessment of Impact and Engagement in the Marketing Curriculum using Kolb’s Learning Styles. Marketing Educators Association.
- Huato, J. & Woodbury Zeno, K. (2009). Class, Race, and the Spousal Income Gap: The Effects of Family Income, Educational Attainment, and Race/Ethnicity on the Husband-Wife Income Ratio in the U.S. 1980, 1990, 2000. American Behavioral Scientist, 53(2), 261-275.
- Woodbury Zeno, K. (2008). Organizational Change in Heavily Regulated Industries: Changing First or Second – Does It Really Matter? Published in conference proceedings of the Eastern Academy of Management Conference, Arlington, Va.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.