Assistant Professor of IT Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2019
- Phone: (201) 684-7879
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Mon & Thurs 1:00PM-2PM; Thurs. 10:00AM-11AM
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University, Canada, 2019.
- MBA in Program and Project Management, Asia Pacific International College, Australia, 2009.
- Master of Science in Material Science and Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 2002.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Material Science and Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 1999.
- Business Analytics
- Principles of Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Analytics Tools
- Decision Modelling
- Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Project Management
- Information Systems
- Research Methods (Quantitative/Qualitative/Mixed Methods)
- Impression management
- Proximity-based technologies
- Digital storytelling
- Information behavior
- Business analytics
- Big data analytics
- Social media analytics
- New technologies adoption and use
- Quantitative/Mixed method/Qualitative research
- Nosrati, F., Crippa, C. & Detlor, B. (2018). Connecting People with City Cultural Heritage through Proximity-Based Digital Storytelling. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 50(3), 264-274.
- Nosrati, F (2018). The Use of Digital Storytelling for Impression Management by City Cultural Organizations. International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2018 Doctoral Consortium, San Francisco, December 2018.
- Nosrati, F., & Detlor, B. (2018). The Role of Media on User Satisfaction with City Cultural Digital Stories: A Case Study. Twenty-fourth Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2018), New Orleans, August 16-18, 2018.
- Nosrati, F., & Detlor, B. (2018). Destination Make-Over: The Use of Proximity-Based Digital Storytelling for Place Branding In Hamilton, Canada. Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) 2018 Conference, Toronto, Canada, May 27-29, 2018.
- Detlor, B., Nosrati, F., & Crippa, C. (2017). Connecting People with their Communities through Proximity-Based Digital Storytelling, The Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T) 2017, Washington, DC, Oct. 27-Nov 1, 2017.
- Detlor, B., Nosrati, F., & Crippa, C. (2017). Digital Storytelling and the Use of iBeacon Technologies by Libraries: How to Promote Citizen Interest in a City and its Cultural Heritage, Proceedings of the i3 (information: interactions and impact) Conference, Aberdeen, Scotland, June 27-30.
- Nosrati, F., Detlor, B., & Crippa, C. (2017). The Use of iBeacon Proximity-Based Technologies by Libraries to Foster City Cultural Heritage, Proceedings of the Canadian Association of Information Science (CAIS) 2017 Conference, Toronto, Ontario, May 31-June 2.
- Nosrati, F., & Detlor, B. (2016). The strategic use of digital storytelling for place branding, Proceedings of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada (ASAC) 2016 Conference, Edmonton, Alberta, June 4-6.
- Nosrati, F., Lak, P., & Bener, A. (2014). Competency-Based Education in Data Science and Big Data Analytics, Proceedings of the Big Data & Analytics Education Conference, USA.
- Nosrati, F., Bener, A., & Uyar, A. (2014). Investigating the Stability of Housekeeping Genes Using Microarray Datasets, Proceedings of the International Conference on Bioinformatics & Computational Biology (BIOCOMP) (p. 1). The Steering Committee of the World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Applied Computing (WorldComp), USA.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.