Professor of Finance
Year Joined RCNJ: 1996
- Phone: (201) 684-7347
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-507
- Office Hours: Tues. 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM & Fri. 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- B.A., S.U.N.Y., New Paltz
- M.A., Ph.D., S.U.N.Y., Binghamton
- Corporate Finance I
- Corporate Finance II
- Capital Formation
- Advanced Topics in Finance
- Valuation of Securities
- Capital Budgeting
- Corporate Cash Distribution Policy
- Capital Structure Theory and Policy
- Financial Institutions
- Determinants of Corporate Capital Structure
- Corporate Governance and Control
- Executive Compensation
- Bank Performance
- Haye, E. (2015). Hedge Fund Ownership, Board Composition and Dividend Policy in the Telecommunications Industry. International Journal of Financial Research, 6 (1), 101-110.
- Haye, E. (2014). Dividend Policy and Agency Effects: A Look at Financial Firms. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 6 (2), 8-18.
- Haye, E. (2009). Board Composition, Ownership Structure, Geographic Regulation and Bank Holding Company Expenses. Journal of Business and Economics Research.
- Hecht, J. & Haye, E. M. (2009). Pooling vs. Panel Models of Leverage for American, Asian, and European Firms. European Journal of Economics, Finance, and Administrative Sciences.
- Hecht, J. & Haye, E. (2009). Modeling the Recent Capital Structure of American, Chinese and Asian Firms. Financial Decisions.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.