Associate Professor Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2015
- Phone: (201) 684-7472
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-106
- Office Hours: Fall 2021(Virtual): Thursday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- M.S., Stevens Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Stevens Institute of Technology
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Topics: Current Issues in Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Family Business
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Family Firms
- Minority Entrepreneurship
Nuñez, E. (in press, 2019). Comparison of CSR Reporting using the GRI framework for small and large companies. Journal of Business and Economic Studies.
Nunez, E., & Eisner, S. (2018). Establishing Innovation and Entrepreneurship Programs with Limited Resources. SAM- Advanced Management Journal, 83 (1), 29-40.
- Zhang, Y., Malaga, R., & Nunez, E. (2017). StartUpValley: Platform Strategy in Equity Crowdfunding. Ivey Publishing. Ivey Publishing.
- Nunez, E. (2015). The Temporal Dynamics of Firm Emergence by Team Composition – Examining Top-Performing Solo, Family, and Team-Based Startups. Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 20 (2), 65-92.
- Nunez, E. (2015). The Differing Impact of Household Income on Firm Emergence by Heterogeneous Startup Configuration. New England Journal of Entrepreneurship, 18 (2), 31-46.
- Nunez, E. & Lynn, G. (2012). The Impact of Adding Improvisation to Sequential NPD Processes on Cost: The Moderating Effects of Turbulence. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 16 (1), 1-18.
- Nunez, E., Reilly, R., & Lynn, G. (2011). From Cross-Functional to Rank-Spanning Radical New Product Development -An Analysis with Recommendations. Business Studies Journal, 3 (2), 49 – 68.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.